Zlatan!

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Kind of surprised he didn't have his own thread already...

http://oldtraffordfaithful.com/zlatan-i ... s-comment/
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

Isn't there a thread already? "He's here" I think it was called.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Yeah I set it up
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Steggo
Legend

4 years ago

There is,and always will be only one real 'King' at Old Trafford, and that is Denis Law.
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

Steggo wrote:There is,and always will be only one real 'King' at Old Trafford, and that is Denis Law.
Ok grandpa
Steggo
Legend

4 years ago

dozer wrote:Ok grandpa
Ah Dozer-the type of United 'fan' who thinks the history of the club starts in 1993.What a lovely vacuum to be in.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Eric deserved to be called king, Zlatan probably will overall if not with us due to age and years we'll get.

Best was better than law tbf, both legends but that's just it, it's all relevant and down to opinion

It's also down to nicknames and timing and there can be more than one King, that's what happens in real life, it's not highlander there can be only one lol!

And Dozers lazy name calling has been ridiculed since day dot anyway so chillax mate!
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Ibra is a parody of himself now tbf
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Ibra is a parody of himself now tbf

In what way, in his off pitch stuff? He had his most prolific season last season and Cantonas doing adverts as a hop farmer
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Yeah Ibra plays up to his image, his arrogance, his attitude. He recognises it's a thing and plays on it.

Cantona does as well, but he turns it on as and when for a few quid, and then supports activism and stuff so it's justified for me