Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Sid
Legend

vs Tottenham

Postby Sid » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:57 am

Just seen it's a 12pm kick off, bag of shite

Also being away from home after a euro away means a nailed on draw/loss, that's unless the players want Villas Boas out and they do a job on him

lars072
Legend

Re: vs Tottenham

Postby lars072 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:17 am

Everyone's shits and giggles over our performance in the CL and about Giggsy. I'm curious to see how things go vs. Spurs.

MURetep
Trainee

Postby MURetep » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:52 am

True, we were away on Wednesday - great result, wasn't it, although jury is still out on Kagawa (despite the love affair commentators seem to have with him!)

But Tottenham were away on Thursday playing Tromso in the snow in the Arctic Circle - so that rules out that excuse.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:33 am

I can see us winning this... House Snakes has problems.

His natural style is playing to not concede and hoping to nick a goal... last year with Bale, that worked because Bale could make a goal from nowt... this year, that's not working so well, because his attack is rubbish.

The results aren't as good and the fans are getting restless and sick of the dull, George Graham football... he's feeling pressure to play 2 up front, which weakens their midfield... I can see Adebeyor starting and he's gash.

Their defence is their strongest asset, but our attack is starting to find some form... it's a good time to play this outfit, and if we score, we'll win.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Davey-boy
Legend

Postby Davey-boy » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:00 pm

I reckon we will win. Their pace attack isn't the same without Bale, and they're just not scoring goals. If Moyes has the bollox to go for a win, I think we will do 2-1

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:13 pm

expect giggs and kagawa to be dropped for fellaini and welbeck tbf
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

Twisted Blood
First Teamer

Postby Twisted Blood » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Expect RVP to continue resting the groin and Shinji in at 10 behind Rooney. Thank Christ.

marlon
Legend

Postby marlon » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Giggs shouldn't be playing twice in a week anyway. This game is perfectly set up for Moyes. Spurs need a result and will attack. They play a ridiculously high line, so if we can sit back and counter like we did vs. Leverkusen we should get a win.

If Vidic isn't back though, Rio will be playing his 3rd game in a week.

Anantax
Legend

Postby Anantax » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:35 pm

With no Carrick, giggs and jones is our best midfield so far

jones has been awesome, perhaps doing the role that Moyes wanted Fellaini to do...

Giggs is 40, but name any central midfielder in our squad that can consistently better Giggs? Anderson shows glimpses but consistently poor. Cleverly consistently average. fellaini has been poor so far

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:10 am

tbf giggs was absolutely horrendous against spurs last year with all their big cunts in midfield
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

Return to “The Rant Forum”