7 years ago

is he better than wayne and persie then
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:is he better than wayne and persie then
Best player in the world after Ron and Leo.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davey-boy
Legend

7 years ago

On current form he's definitely the best player in prem. needs to do it regularly and against top sides, but if he carries on like he is the dippers will get 4th. Let's hope he bites someone soon, or Madrid/ Barca come in for him.
lars072
Legend

7 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:On current form he's definitely the best player in prem. needs to do it regularly and against top sides, but if he carries on like he is the dippers will get 4th. Let's hope he bites someone soon, or Madrid/ Barca come in for him.
Madrid will make a crazy offer in Jan or maybe next summer and Saurez will bite their hand off to go to Spain. Like that scum has any loyalty to Pool...
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

Like Rooney, Suarez is playing for a move ( maybe even more so than Rooney). If an offer is made from Real or whoever and it's turned down watch him have a meltdown.

Great form at the minute but i can hardly bring myself to praise him.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Davey-boy
Legend

7 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Like Rooney, Suarez is playing for a move ( maybe even more so than Rooney). If an offer is made from Real or whoever and it's turned down watch him have a meltdown.

Great form at the minute but i can hardly bring myself to praise him.
I agree, he's a hateful cunt.....but fair dues, he's playing at the highest level at present.
Bill2
First Teamer

7 years ago

He scores 3 at home a v poor Norwich side and now he's up there will Ron and Messi. The level of punditry in the UK is absolutely dire.
dozer
Legend

7 years ago

Bill2 wrote:He scores 3 at home a v poor Norwich side and now he's up there will Ron and Messi. The level of punditry in the UK is absolutely dire.
Are anyone saying that he's in their league though? C-Ron and Messi are up there, way above everyone else. The best of the rest are a few leagues below in terms of quality. Suarez although will need to perform for at least 3 seasons in the best leagues to be put in that category imo. RVP is more established than he is. But assuming he'll continue his form, it's only him in the premier league isn't it? Rooney and Aguero is doing quite well, so is RVP but no one's been as good as Suarez this season.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Bill2 wrote:He scores 3 at home a v poor Norwich side and now he's up there will Ron and Messi. The level of punditry in the UK is absolutely dire.
Yeah, " 3 at home v poor Norwich"... that's all he's done, isn't it?

So... who's better then smart arse?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Spudiator
Star Man

7 years ago

It'll never last, he's on a high at the moment because he's full of confidence and probably looking to prove a point to everyone that he should be entitled to take bites out of whoever he chooses without retribution, but just you wait, as soon as he hits a quiet patch it'll all unravel, Liverpool are so dependent on him it's unreal, and when he starts having a quiet game or two I'm certain the team as a whole will too.