v. Shakhtar

Forum for match day threads
Post Reply
lars072
Legend
Posts: 1738
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

Well we may as well start this thread now and ponder all the ways we'll fuck this game up at home too. Maybe DM can just park the bus and we'll scrape a draw and get 1st place- hell maybe we'll even get a weaker team in the next round and get to the QFs. That would be quite an achievement for this sorry lot!

Starting 11:

Does it really matter?
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 19268
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

The players seem to want to play in Europe
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 4471
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

Maybe we'll do a Chelsea and finish out of the top 4 but win the CL. More likely no CL at all. Should enjoy these games while we can.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 19268
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

Is Carrick back?

If not they'll look at what teams have been doing against us recently and dominate midfield
lars072
Legend
Posts: 1738
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Is Carrick back?

If not they'll look at what teams have been doing against us recently and dominate midfield
Nope 3 weeks away according to Moyes. He'll do what he does best - go back to defensive football and hope for a draw or maybe hit them on the break as Shakhtar have to go for the win. I'm sure Giggsy will be our rock in CM...
Davey-boy
Legend
Posts: 2592
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

lars072 wrote:Well we may as well start this thread now and ponder all the ways we'll fuck this game up at home too. Maybe DM can just park the bus and we'll scrape a draw and get 1st place- hell maybe we'll even get a weaker team in the next round and get to the QFs. That would be quite an achievement for this sorry lot!

Starting 11:

Does it really matter?

Blimey Lars,

You really are feeling fed up mate aren't you?
lars072
Legend
Posts: 1738
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:
lars072 wrote:Well we may as well start this thread now and ponder all the ways we'll fuck this game up at home too. Maybe DM can just park the bus and we'll scrape a draw and get 1st place- hell maybe we'll even get a weaker team in the next round and get to the QFs. That would be quite an achievement for this sorry lot!

Starting 11:

Does it really matter?

Blimey Lars,

You really are feeling fed up mate aren't you?
Isn't everyone? How we go from champions to this rubbish in a few months is amazing! I'm pissed at the players, the manager, our new chief exec., the owners and even SAF and Gill for leaving us with this mess. I can accept not winning trophies and a period of transition is acceptable. But there is no confidence in the team and DM is clearly out of his depth. At least we're in the last 16 of the CL no matter what happens on Tues...
Davey-boy
Legend
Posts: 2592
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

lars072 wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:
lars072 wrote:Well we may as well start this thread now and ponder all the ways we'll fuck this game up at home too. Maybe DM can just park the bus and we'll scrape a draw and get 1st place- hell maybe we'll even get a weaker team in the next round and get to the QFs. That would be quite an achievement for this sorry lot!

Starting 11:

Does it really matter?

Blimey Lars,

You really are feeling fed up mate aren't you?
Isn't everyone? How we go from champions to this rubbish in a few months is amazing! I'm pissed at the players, the manager, our new chief exec., the owners and even SAF and Gill for leaving us with this mess. I can accept not winning trophies and a period of transition is acceptable. But there is no confidence in the team and DM is clearly out of his depth. At least we're in the last 16 of the CL no matter what happens on Tues...
Yes, agreed.
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 4471
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

Evra, Vidic, Smalling, Fellaini miss training. Would be nice to see Fabio get a start of Evra's out. Going to be Buttner though.
User avatar
Editor
Manager
Posts: 146
Joined: 4 years ago
Contact:

4 years ago

marlon wrote:Evra, Vidic, Smalling, Fellaini miss training. Would be nice to see Fabio get a start of Evra's out. Going to be Buttner though.
More chance of David Moyes' daughter getting a run out than Fabio to be fair. Maybe he was shafting her and not Zaha?
---------------------
Editor, United Rant
Post Reply