Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Apparently the two had a row with Pogba demanding he play further forward and more attacking. This could get ugly.
Snoopcousins
Legend

[quote="Sid"]Apparently the two had a row with Pogba demanding he play further forward and more attacking. This could get ugly.[/quote

Links? Quotes?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

The irony of you asking for Links or quotes Snoops....

How about a response to my post? Can we not talk about football? It's what everyone here says they crave. Does what i've written seem accurate? Am i still anti-United or did you get that wrong? Are you even going to respond or just ignore it like you always do. That does nothing for the spirit of honour on here.

Here's a link for Sids point took 20 secs to find. Still can't find your stats about Pogba being better for us than Juve it must have been one nutter who thinks Pogba is God who cobbled together those stats....

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/15/man-utd-s ... o-7314192/
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
sheesh
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Well, if that is true, that they've proper fallen out, we're in deep shit... Cause I can't see Mourinho going anywhere right now... I imagine the board are relatively happy with second and the progress we're making... it's why they gave him a new contract... but if it gets to the point where Pogba forces a move???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Pogba's getting fed up. It always happens with the big creative players under Jose, this is no different.

The board will back the player IMO. They always do. Managers get sacked, players don't. Managers are much cheaper to replace than players, especially super high profile top drawer midfielders. A Pogba replacement would be 150/200m in this market.

This needs resolving like professionals otherwise it will spiral out of control
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

I think you're wrong... again Sid!

Woodworm will have modeled his entire football club management philosophy, from his time spent with Ferguson... and if there's one thing Ferguson hammered more than anything else, it's the manager rules, absolutely... he'll back Mourinho... Woodworm might even ask Ferguson his opinion on Pogba... what do you think Ferguson will say, after Pogba made him look a twat, for losing him in the first place, and then costing United £80mill to get him back???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Site Admin

either of you could be right but it'll depend a lot on how much Raiola owns Woodward right now. Seemed to be quite a lot recently.

my take on this is that Raiola is putting shit out in the press to force United to renegotiate and pay Pogba more. i'm sure that Pogba is pissed off at not being the biggest star right now but he's so clearly a little kid, mentally, and it's always the money that talks most nowadays.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

I think Mourinho just doesn't have the players to play a three man midfield. He might go to that system if we sign some midfielders this summer. Carrick had health issues, Fellaini is injured (and not amazing to begin with), Herrera maybe just isn't good enough to start over someone like Lingard or Martial, McT is a kid.
dozer
Legend

Pogba plays like THAT in a midfield two and it's Jose's fault?
I can understand this being an outsiders view of the situation but is Pogba a little girl?
News is probably bullshit though, we were bound to hear this because he was substituted.