Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

he’s a sellout twat ole tbf, fucking turncoat gobshite, had a pop at the fans an all, get the fucking banner down
lkhm

hoofing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The club are playing everything down to keep the sponsors happy on this advertising tour they call preseason
sheesh
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago he’s a sellout twat ole tbf, fucking turncoat gobshite, had a pop at the fans an all, get the fucking banner down
Mourinho would have been absolutely slaughtered if he'd make the same comment Ole did about the loudest fans not always being the greatest fans. I understand he's trying to maintain the positivity at the club, but fans have every right to be angry. Also, it's a strange comment for Ole to make.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

sheesh wrote: 4 years ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago he’s a sellout twat ole tbf, fucking turncoat gobshite, had a pop at the fans an all, get the fucking banner down
Mourinho would have been absolutely slaughtered if he'd make the same comment Ole did about the loudest fans not always being the greatest fans. I understand he's trying to maintain the positivity at the club, but fans have every right to be angry. Also, it's a strange comment for Ole to make.
Jose didn't score the winner in the CL final to win us the treble though
bman2
Legend

Managers have to talk shite sometimes, especially when things aren’t going well. They’re obliged to do these press conferences constantly. I’m not going to blame Ole for trying to put a positive spin on things. Mourinho was very frank about the problems at the club this time last year, and we all criticized him for it.

I’ll judge Ole on what happens on the pitch.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

his public 180 on the glazers shows the only thing he’s learnt from taggart is self interest tbf , now he attacks the supporters ie the only fucking reason he’s got the job, he’s already in self preservation mode tbf, he knows he’ll be back in obscurity when he’s sacked in november,

I give it three league games before he’s back blaming the same players he keeps telling us are so tucking good and such great lads and we don’t want to sell any of em
lkhm

hoofing
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago I give it three league games before he’s back blaming the same players he keeps telling us are so tucking good and such great lads and we don’t want to sell any of em
Sadly, and unless there are some significant changes made in the remainder of the transfer window(s), I think this is absolutely spot on.... :(
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
marlon
Legend

espn are saying he'd stay if the club look like they're moving forward. sounds a bit like rooney
bman2
Legend

marlon wrote: 4 years ago espn are saying he'd stay if the club look like they're moving forward. sounds a bit like rooney
Eh, that’s just the excuse if no one pays enough to buy him, which is probably wants going to happen. If Pogba is sincere about us staying if he sees ambition, we’re going to have to make a signing with some excitement factor. A few decent role players plus a quality forward. Sancho or Pepe please, because the right flank is obviously a dead zone.
Lazarus
Legend

marlon wrote: 4 years ago espn are saying he'd stay if the club look like they're moving forward. sounds a bit like rooney
Wish he'd played for us like Rooney.......... then we might have had something to bargain with other than PR and twitter followers.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X