Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

Some interesting points in this article about Pogba coming back in the team. Would this article be written at all if Pogba was a truely WC player or even a vital player for us?

http://thepeoplesperson.com/2019/11/12/ ... am-209781/
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

McT gets back to back player of the month awards. Consistency! Did Pogba ever do this?
dozer
Legend

Pogba is coming back eh? I can't really be arsed. Tells me that he's not being missed, at least by me.
Lazarus
Legend

Looks like the horse trading for Pogba is ramping up again the price seems to be dropping and the swap deal offers are mounting up. He wants away badly. Hope he never kicks a ball for us again.
Lazarus
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

does anyone click on all these pog related links laz posts
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago does anyone click on all these pog related links laz posts
Did you? Or are you just taking the time to engage without clicking? You could just put me on the naughty step like Fub.
Steggo
First Teamer

Does Solskjaer think we’re thick. The most common injury in basketball is ankle sprain!! And no, they don’t need boots with studs to create these injuries! FFS he should be steaming that Pogba has been photographed doing that. Perhaps he is privately. But don’t take us for a bunch of arseholes!
Personally I think Pogba has played his last real game for United. Sure they’ll stick him in for a couple in December just to prove he’s fit to any buyers but I think that’s your lot from him. Goodbye and good riddance to be honest.
marlon
Legend

'Playing basketball' ffs the man is walking around in jeans on an empty court
swampash
Legend

Steggo wrote: 4 years ago Personally I think Pogba has played his last real game for United.
...suits me... :-BD