Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Felwin
Legend

marlon wrote: 5 years ago He's our best outfielder by a mile. We're not going to get better by swapping our best player for one with a hairstyle you lot are comfortable with.
Alright pal. No one mentioned his hair. Couldn’t give a shit what he looked like, what he can do with his feet and how he conducts himself are the two important things.

He’s responding to Jose’s arseholery with childishness of his own and half the time clearly loses focus during games. I don’t think many would argue with you about him being our best mid on his day - but those days need to come consistently under our next manger. Otherwise he can get to fuck, end of.

And he can take his shit hair with him.
FuB
Site Admin

Felwin wrote: 5 years ago
marlon wrote: 5 years ago He's our best outfielder by a mile. We're not going to get better by swapping our best player for one with a hairstyle you lot are comfortable with.
Alright pal. No one mentioned his hair. Couldn’t give a shit what he looked like, what he can do with his feet and how he conducts himself are the two important things.

He’s responding to Jose’s arseholery with childishness of his own and half the time clearly loses focus during games. I don’t think many would argue with you about him being our best mid on his day - but those days need to come consistently under our next manger. Otherwise he can get to fuck, end of.

And he can take his shit hair with him.
consistently seems like a bit of a leap when, right now, once or twice is about all we get or have ever got from him.

plenty have bitched about his hair, including myself, so marlon's comment there was fair enough and clearly no less flippant than anyone else is here.

he's clearly flirting with all the attention, be it from Barcelona or just the never-ending media attention that he said he doesn't listen to during the world cup but, all the same, loves to have a wank over himself about.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Felwin
Legend

He clearly let's all the media attention get into his head. It's all a big act to him at times...

I knew it looked dangerous during his WC celebrations with France where he felt the need to cup his ears as though to say "you what?" to his doubters. IMO, truly class players don't give a shit about what the media think, they just let their football talk. Still a chance another manager could change him, relieve that pressure and make him more ruthless - but the longer it goes on, the more likely he'll never reach his true potential.
Lazarus
Legend

"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... is-problem

United want 200 mil for him. What would that be buying? What would Juve or Barca be getting? In my opinion they'd be buying a bag of Emporor's New Clothes.
Lazarus
Legend

"To speak about a transfer... I am under contract," he told Telefoot.

"There have always been little things with the coach, our relationship is still the same, manager-player.

"So long as you see that I am not in a Barcelona shirt, that is because I am at United.

"There will always be rumours."

.......Prick!
Lazarus
Legend

La Pioche just can't help adding to his popularity.....

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/09/1 ... est-tweet/
Lakendary
Reserves

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago La Pioche just can't help adding to his popularity.....

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/09/1 ... est-tweet/
I'm fed up with Pogba's comments lately. I'd love for it to work out with him and the club, but it's clear he doesn't want to be at Manchester United anymore. He can leave, quite honestly.

I hope Jose does put him on the bench for the rest of the season until we can get him sold
I'd choose Pogba over Jose all day every day but Jose is our current manager and Pogba must live with it and keep it professional, but clearly him and his agent can't.

Bye bye Labile.
Lazarus
Legend

Look who is chatting about his WC hair doo......

“A haircut does not prevent you from talking, but I purposely did nothing, to stay low-key,” he told RMC.

“Like that, I wasn’t going to hear excuses about my haircut. We are going to stay focused. Talk about football, talk about the pitch, talk about performances.

“People say I’m a leader…I will never say that, you have to show it on the pitch.”

Turns out he was taking the World Cup seriously so no comedy hair doo's. I don't often agree with Pogba about much but i agree with that last statement, I wouldn't say he was a leader because I haven't seen it on the pitch either.
Lazarus
Legend