Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Jason
Star Man

Anyone seen that photo of sterling posing for the madrid publication, with the madrid shirt over his shoulder?
If pogba did something like that he'd be crucified, by press and the fans!!
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 4 years ago Anyone seen that photo of sterling posing for the madrid publication, with the madrid shirt over his shoulder?
If pogba did something like that he'd be crucified, by press and the fans!!
From what I see, Pogba's main problem is he lets rumours and his agent chat shit but doesn't just come out and commit! That would put all this speculation away.

It's strange for someone who wants to 'stay'.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
swampash
Legend

Is he actually injured or just on strike?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I'm done with Pogba. Get shut, and get Neves in. McTominay, Neves, Bruno. That'd do nicely, bit of everything in there.
bman2
Legend

Question: should Ole let Pogba back into the team? There are rumours now that he's ready for a return from his "injury". Coincidentally good timing for him to get back into form and prove his readiness for the European championship, and the transfer window. Who could have expected that?

But he is far better than someone like Fred and could really help make top 4. I think play him. Top 4 would significantly improve the club's financial picture and also make us more attractive to potential transfers. And it's also good for the club if Pogba plays well for a few months -- will make it easier to sell him for a better price.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Bollocks to Pogba. We need to stop being mugs and think bigger picture. One great aspect of how quickly Bruno has settled in - as well as the return of McT and the improvement in Fred - is that we're not as desperate for Pogba to come back in.

He can stay on the bench and see if he's arsed enough to play his way back in.
dozer
Legend

Screw him. As if he'd improve our position.
He's not played well for us.
marlon
Legend

Obviously we should play our best player. Embarrassing that some of you think he's comparable with our other mids

And what's with - "injury" - did he fake surgery? Look at Harry Kane's career since he decided to rush back from injury (and he's about to do it again) - went from almost a goal a game to a goal every other game. He's half the player he was and he's only 26. And why should Pogba get hate for wanting to leave this shitshow?
swampash
Legend

I can see arguments on both sides; but I would be really concerned that he might come back in and his sulky behaviour might undermine what has been achieved without him.
bman2
Legend

Raiola just told Sky Pogba is staying. Apparently our project is good now.