Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

:-BD
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer wrote: 4 years ago When is this useless cunt fit? We need to fuck him off to an other club. Rojo too
He's meant to have been back for weeks, it's a piss take. Laz is right, he isn't playing for us again.
Lazarus
Legend

"As they did under Jose Mourinho, United statistically win more games under Solskjaer without Pogba. They had a 64% win rate without Pogba under Mourinho, compared to 56% with. It's 58% under Solskjaer, compared to 45%."

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/manches ... n-need-him

Describes mostly how I feel about him. He wants out and I want him out. Even if he plays great between now and when he leaves he's still leaving and i'd rather Ole played players who want to be here and try to improve. Build a team.
dozer
Legend

Ha. If visual proof wasn't enough we have statical evidence that he's nothing more than mediocre
bman2
Legend

dozer wrote: 4 years ago Ha. If visual proof wasn't enough we have statical evidence that he's nothing more than mediocre
He averages a goal or assist every other match in the PL, since he came back to United. That's impressive for someone who has mostly played in deep midfield. They'd be strong states for a number 10, let alone a guy mostly playing in a low block for two managers, Jose and Ole, who play a low possession, counter-attacking game.

Anyway, I'd be delighted to sign someone with similar creative qualities who was more content at United and more consistent. Until that happens, next summer hopefully, it would be much better if we managed to get a good half season out of him. He could make the difference between getting top 4 and missing top 4.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago "As they did under Jose Mourinho, United statistically win more games under Solskjaer without Pogba. They had a 64% win rate without Pogba under Mourinho, compared to 56% with. It's 58% under Solskjaer, compared to 45%."

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/manches ... n-need-him

Describes mostly how I feel about him. He wants out and I want him out. Even if he plays great between now and when he leaves he's still leaving and i'd rather Ole played players who want to be here and try to improve. Build a team.
Exactly how I feel. All that was great about our performance against City, wouldn't happen to the same extent with him in the side.

He's done here. I'm done with him. Let's rinse someone for his transfer in January and reinvest it.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

we should be spending massive cash whether he goes or not, if it’s another maguire situation ole needs to kick off
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
dozer wrote: 4 years ago Ha. If visual proof wasn't enough we have statical evidence that he's nothing more than mediocre
He averages a goal or assist every other match in the PL, since he came back to United. That's impressive for someone who has mostly played in deep midfield. They'd be strong states for a number 10, let alone a guy mostly playing in a low block for two managers, Jose and Ole, who play a low possession, counter-attacking game.

Anyway, I'd be delighted to sign someone with similar creative qualities who was more content at United and more consistent. Until that happens, next summer hopefully, it would be much better if we managed to get a good half season out of him. He could make the difference between getting top 4 and missing top 4.
Are those Bstats? Because i think they are bollocks. If we managed to get a good half season out of him it would be the first time we did.

If we lose more with him in the side how can he help us get top 4 and when did you start thinking we could get top 4? You've talked as if Ole was going to get us relegated, what changed?
Lazarus
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago we should be spending massive cash whether he goes or not, if it’s another maguire situation ole needs to kick off
Is getting players that will work and make us better not more important? Or is it all about the price tag with you?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

If we got around 150m for Pogba, then we could seriously improve the 11