Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

marlon wrote: 5 years ago Really? He's taking the blame, that's what leaders do. Compare it to Mourinho, who comes out and whines that he's not allowed to criticsie his players. What did you want him to say?

Everyone was rubbish, but Pogba was one of the only ones trying things and occasionally making them happen.
I think in general he isn't smart, he doesn't play like he's smart and everything he does is reactive, lead by others, for the cameras or dumb. He should be doing his leading on the pitch during a game and not afterwards. It's only the second game of the season and it's been a clusterfuck. It isn't his blame to take it's Jose's and he's not doing it......

What did he do that was notable in the game? The only notable thing Pogba has done during his time back at United is not refute rumours that he wants to go to Barca! ....and make more money in the meantime.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
marlon
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago
marlon wrote: 5 years ago Really? He's taking the blame, that's what leaders do. Compare it to Mourinho, who comes out and whines that he's not allowed to criticsie his players. What did you want him to say?

Everyone was rubbish, but Pogba was one of the only ones trying things and occasionally making them happen.
I think in general he isn't smart, he doesn't play like he's smart and everything he does is reactive, lead by others, for the cameras or dumb. He should be doing his leading on the pitch during a game and not afterwards. It's only the second game of the season and it's been a clusterfuck. It isn't his blame to take it's Jose's and he's not doing it......

What did he do that was notable in the game? The only notable thing Pogba has done during his time back at United is not refute rumours that he wants to go to Barca! ....and make more money in the meantime.
(I was replying to bri). Dont know how we're supposed to measure the smartness of footballers and I know nothing about the man, but he speaks four languages. On the pitch he's our most creative player, really the only one who reliably gets the ball forward and into dangerous positions, as he did yesterday, setting up Lukaku for our best chance and Fellaini for the penalty as well as taking our only shots on taget in the 2nd half. There's a lot of criticism to be dealt out before we get to Pogba.
Lazarus
Legend

marlon wrote: 5 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago

(I was replying to bri). Dont know how we're supposed to measure the smartness of footballers and I know nothing about the man, but he speaks four languages. On the pitch he's our most creative player, really the only one who reliably gets the ball forward and into dangerous positions, as he did yesterday, setting up Lukaku for our best chance and Fellaini for the penalty as well as taking our only shots on taget in the 2nd half. There's a lot of criticism to be dealt out before we get to Pogba.
It's well known on here how i feel about him but you're right about that highlighted bit.
Lazarus
Legend

Scholes-

“There's a lack of leaders in the team, that's why we thought Paul Pogba might be the ideal candidate to be that leader but he wasn't there.

“He had another really poor game. He's so inconsistent.”

“Lukaku can do it [win games]. Martial can do it. Martial, in that first half - what was he on for? 55 minutes? An hour? He got one ball down the left-hand side in the first half.

“And he absolutely flew past the right-back. I can't remember another time when you get the ball to him. As a midfield player for United, your job is to get the ball to your best players who can hurt [the opposition].

“But the Man United midfield players could never do it. They couldn't get a ball in to Lukaku, they couldn't get a ball in to Martial and they couldn't get a ball in to [Marcus] Rashford when he came on.”
dozer
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago Scholes-

“There's a lack of leaders in the team, that's why we thought Paul Pogba might be the ideal candidate to be that leader but he wasn't there.

“Lukaku can do it [win games]. Martial can do it. Martial, in that first half - what was he on for? 55 minutes? An hour? He got one ball down the left-hand side in the first half.

“And he absolutely flew past the right-back. I can't remember another time when you get the ball to him. As a midfield player for United, your job is to get the ball to your best players who can hurt [the opposition].

“But the Man United midfield players could never do it. They couldn't get a ball in to Lukaku, they couldn't get a ball in to Martial and they couldn't get a ball in to [Marcus] Rashford when he came on.”
If we were to follow Scholes philosophy of passing the ball to our best players then we should be passing it backwards to De Gea. Gaal had it right. Scholes named the wrong players.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It's hard when the balls to the good players are hoofs, and when those good players are so deep

That plus there's no interplay between the good players. We have an abundant of riches up front but they don't have any relationships on the pitch. They're a group of individuals. There's no attacking coaching.
Lazarus
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago

It's hard when the balls to the good players are hoofs, and when those good players are so deep

That plus there's no interplay between the good players. We have an abundant of riches up front but they don't have any relationships on the pitch. They're a group of individuals. There's no attacking coaching.
Yup!
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

the attack ain't much cop tbf, speed merchants, lumps and finishers, none of em can lay on xfactory chances they all just wanna be on the end of em

and mata ffs
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

Fuck Pogba and his Raiola prick, neither of these fuckers are fit to tie Schole's boot laces.....

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer ... 36809.html

I've had it with Pogba (and Jose tbf) i want him gone. Even if Pogba was WC he has no Class or integrity or honour.

Keita that Liverpool bought made more of an impression last night than Pogba has made since he came back to us as TWMEP.... Now his money man is bad mouthing United legends.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Fergie was right about Raiola, proper shitbag