Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

Sid wrote: 6 years ago Speaking to Argentinian television channel TyC Sports, Pogba said: "Yes, Neymar. I like him. He has the definition of happiness on the pitch.

"In Brazil, football is everything, it's life in Brazil. Everyone plays football. I love to see him on the pitch playing, with his technique and his ability. It's a different style.

"When you say the word 'Neymar' around the world, everyone knows who he is and what he does. Therefore if I could play with him one day, it would be a pleasure."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... ith-neymar

Interesting how he includes "happiness on the pitch" - what are we on the pitch, fucking miserable, sad, ill
"happiness on the pitch"....... Team spirit, joy, playing for your team mates, confidence are these not the things i've been laughed at for saying we don't have?

Wait til we start winning....... :wall:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 6 years ago
Sid wrote: 6 years ago Speaking to Argentinian television channel TyC Sports, Pogba said: "Yes, Neymar. I like him. He has the definition of happiness on the pitch.

"In Brazil, football is everything, it's life in Brazil. Everyone plays football. I love to see him on the pitch playing, with his technique and his ability. It's a different style.

"When you say the word 'Neymar' around the world, everyone knows who he is and what he does. Therefore if I could play with him one day, it would be a pleasure."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... ith-neymar

Interesting how he includes "happiness on the pitch" - what are we on the pitch, fucking miserable, sad, ill
"happiness on the pitch"....... Team spirit, joy, playing for your team mates, confidence are these not the things i've been laughed at for saying we don't have?

Wait til we start winning....... :wall:
Yeah tbf I was wrong on that. But I don't think the teamspirit was that bad under Gaal. The boring football was just the gameplan being enacted. What we're seeing now is a new level. There's clear dissent on the pitch, players being dropped, the manager is calling em out in public and literally blaming them, blaming the fans too, as well as lying about them (that whole booing Lukaku shite that was made up). It's toxic as fuck at the minute.

When we won the FA Cup the players dedicated it to Gaal. But if Jose was going to get the boot this summer, and we won the Cup in may, I doubt many players would dedicate the win to him - certainly not Pogba, Shaw or Martial.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

team spirit seemed shite under gal tbf, werent carrick and wayne constantly giving info to the press an that
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

Yeah they rebelled against Gaal. I think Jose has most of the players. I think the public situation can be very different from what it looks like on the day to day. Until recently at least it seems like most of the squad loved Jose and practice with him, but naturally when you start getting knocked out of tourneys questions start getting asked.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Rumour has it Pogba has been dropped for France's game tomorrow. That's going to royally piss him off if so. But if he int playing for his club he can't really play for his country. And with the World Cup coming up shit could get a lot worse for him. If he doesn't get picked for that tournament in summer he'll be gone in, he'll never forgive Jose.

Meanwhile Griezmann said they need a smiling happy Pogba on the pitch, so he must be a right depressed cunt at the minute.
dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 6 years ago Rumour has it Pogba has been dropped for France's game tomorrow. That's going to royally piss him off if so. But if he int playing for his club he can't really play for his country. And with the World Cup coming up shit could get a lot worse for him. If he doesn't get picked for that tournament in summer he'll be gone in, he'll never forgive Jose.

Meanwhile Griezmann said they need a smiling happy Pogba on the pitch, so he must be a right depressed cunt at the minute.
I understand fans being terrified of players being upset.
It would make sense if you were scared of DDG or Matic being unhappy at the club.
But Pogba's been mediocre.
fat maradona
Legend

dozer wrote: 6 years ago
Sid wrote: 6 years ago Rumour has it Pogba has been dropped for France's game tomorrow. That's going to royally piss him off if so. But if he int playing for his club he can't really play for his country. And with the World Cup coming up shit could get a lot worse for him. If he doesn't get picked for that tournament in summer he'll be gone in, he'll never forgive Jose.

I understand fans being terrified of players being upset.
It would make sense if you were scared of DDG or Matic being unhappy at the club.
But Pogba's been mediocre.
You're like a broken record. Any sensible person could see that Pogba has underperformed because Mourinho plays him out of position.
Lakendary
Reserves

fat maradona wrote: 6 years ago You're like a broken record. Any sensible person could see that Pogba has underperformed because Mourinho plays him out of position.
It's not just being played out of position. The style of play also doesn't suit Pogba's. What happened to the Jose who kept defending Pogba no matter what? Maybe Jose has just had enough. But Jose should figure out a way to play to Pogba's strengths.

There is no use debating this point though. Some United fans just don't see it that way. Pogba is a midfielder and midfielder's are supposed to be able to do everything. Or those same United fans bring up players in United's past like Keane and Scholes etc.

One thing you can't debate though, is when Pogba is playing well, the entire team is playing well. The football is 10x better when Pogba is doing his thing. Figure out how to get that Pogba back, Jose.
FuB
Site Admin

Lakendary wrote: 6 years ago
fat maradona wrote: 6 years ago You're like a broken record. Any sensible person could see that Pogba has underperformed because Mourinho plays him out of position.
It's not just being played out of position. The style of play also doesn't suit Pogba's. What happened to the Jose who kept defending Pogba no matter what? Maybe Jose has just had enough. But Jose should figure out a way to play to Pogba's strengths.

There is no use debating this point though. Some United fans just don't see it that way. Pogba is a midfielder and midfielder's are supposed to be able to do everything. Or those same United fans bring up players in United's past like Keane and Scholes etc.

One thing you can't debate though, is when Pogba is playing well, the entire team is playing well. The football is 10x better when Pogba is doing his thing. Figure out how to get that Pogba back, Jose.
Sounds a bit chicken and egg... is it the team playing well that makes Pogba play well or vice versa?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
senna
Star Man

Lakendary wrote: 6 years ago

The problem with Pogba is that he is trying to do everything. That's the major issue.

He wants to be everywhere at the pitch but he can't do it. He is always looking for the ball, doing fancy tricks 30m from our own goal.

A better manager would limit him and focus on the offensive part. He had the same problem at Juve in the beginning but they figured it out. He needs structure otherwise he starts doing stupid inefficient stuff.

Its clear he has the talent and people forget he has been behind many of our goals. But he suffers like many of our other attacking players because Mourinho don't have a attacking system.