Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

Wait I heard gunfire
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Steggo
First Teamer

fat maradona wrote:Just had a thought. Pogba is black and French. Are people going to accept him post-Brexit? Discuss.
His colour is of no consequence whatsoever. The fact he is French,and everything that stands for,is!
bman2
Legend

Some people speculate that his non-whiteness is one reason why Real didn't rate his commercial prospects as highly as a club like United. Don't think the punters are as colour blind in a lot of Spanish-speaking countries.
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote:Some people speculate that his non-whiteness is one reason why Real didn't rate his commercial prospects as highly as a club like United. Don't think the punters are as colour blind in a lot of Spanish-speaking countries.
Have you turned into Trump? I haven't seen that anywhere...
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

It is true though, like all the cunts blacking their faces up at Hamilton in the Spanish grand PRIX
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

How is it? They've had plenty of black players. Im not saying there isn't racism in Spain, just it hasn't stopped Real before, as far as i know.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Jason
Star Man

Lazarus wrote:How is it? They've had plenty of black players. Im not saying there isn't racism in Spain, just it hasn't stopped Real before, as far as i know.
So pogba is banned for 1st game, due to him picking up a 2nd yellow of tourney in the coppa Italia final, wtf is that all about?!
Fucking fa are a bunch of arseholes..
Yet Gerrard can get send off in a friendly but that's ok.
Snoopcousins
Legend

It's a fuckjmg joke
Can't wait to see what Jose says about it, Fergie would have blown a fuse
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
swampash
Legend

Nuts. Fucking FA needs taking apart and rebuilding.
bman2
Legend

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Wasn't expecting him to start, but it would have been nice to see him get a run out.