Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:Tbf he's not been shite has he?
3 goals, a few shots off the crossbar...not sure if any assists but Zlatan should have scored with a few of his quality passes...
He has went missing in the big games but I'm wondering how much that was to do with our defensive formation with him thrown high up the pitch next to Zlatan...?
I'm not worried about Pogba...as I've said before I honestly think there will be a few eating their words come end of Season including the Press...

We have so many other positions we really need to worry about....
Fellaini shouldn't be played again, I want rid o Young/Valencia/Rooney/Smalling with quality brought in....we are realistically looking at another spend of around £150M to do that
Who will be eating what words? Nobody has said Pogba is shite, it remains to be seen. I get slagged for supporting Rooney but at least he has done something for us. I've argued with people over Welbeck, Cleverley, Nani, Valdes, Jones... I was told i hadn't a clue, that they'd come good and people we're so definite they 'knew' i was wrong.....
It's the way you say "we 'might' have a prospect" etc- you imply he might not be all that, even comparing him to Cleverley and Welbeck is rediculous. Anyone who watched our youth teams when Pogba was there will tell you him and Morrison have been the 2 most stand out players in the last 20 years, and he continued that on with Juve and France...yes I know Juve were the top team but he was a big part of that.
I don't think he's a "maybe come good" player...he has it all...once he properly settles in this team hell be awesome (and once he gets better players around him ;))
So where's Morrison? Fuck sake Snoops, we 'might' have a prospect you don't 'know'. His girlfriend might dump him, he might get a niggling injury, he might get the yips, he might not be able to handle the pressure, he might just go a bit mad, he might be better than Keane, he might be average. YOU DON'T KNOW and your being arsey because i won't drink the kool aid. Does Morrison not even make you pause for thought? Btw do you think your the only one who pays any attention to our youth squads? You've never noticed any of the posts i've made about them?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Site Admin

Lazarus wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
3 goals, a few shots off the crossbar...not sure if any assists but Zlatan should have scored with a few of his quality passes...
He has went missing in the big games but I'm wondering how much that was to do with our defensive formation with him thrown high up the pitch next to Zlatan...?
I'm not worried about Pogba...as I've said before I honestly think there will be a few eating their words come end of Season including the Press...

Fellaini shouldn't be played again, I want rid o Young/Valencia/Rooney/Smalling with quality brought in....we are realistically looking at another spend of around £150M to do that
Who will be eating what words? Nobody has said Pogba is shite, it remains to be seen. I get slagged for supporting Rooney but at least he has done something for us. I've argued with people over Welbeck, Cleverley, Nani, Valdes, Jones... I was told i hadn't a clue, that they'd come good and people we're so definite they 'knew' i was wrong.....
It's the way you say "we 'might' have a prospect" etc- you imply he might not be all that, even comparing him to Cleverley and Welbeck is rediculous. Anyone who watched our youth teams when Pogba was there will tell you him and Morrison have been the 2 most stand out players in the last 20 years, and he continued that on with Juve and France...yes I know Juve were the top team but he was a big part of that.
I don't think he's a "maybe come good" player...he has it all...once he properly settles in this team hell be awesome (and once he gets better players around him ;))
So where's Morrison? Fuck sake Snoops, we 'might' have a prospect you don't 'know'. His girlfriend might dump him, he might get a niggling injury, he might get the yips, he might not be able to handle the pressure, he might just go a bit mad, he might be better than Keane, he might be average. YOU DON'T KNOW and your being arsey because i won't drink the kool aid. Does Morrison not even make you pause for thought? Btw do you think your the only one who pays any attention to our youth squads? You've never noticed any of the posts i've made about them?
You make a good point that Pogba is still a potential player and not the finished article so no one can predict that he is going to continue on his previous path to greatness. I think, on balance, it's more likely he will than he won't.

For added balance to the argument...

I didn't watch all of the games he played in for Juve but I can certainly say that, in those I did, for all the times he was sublime he was also regularly subbed for being a bit anonymous and he generally had the quality of Pirlo behind him and Marchisio alongside him.

With regards to Morrison, we all know he had (and still has? I've stopped caring) well documented issues outside of the game.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Lazarus
Legend

FuB wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Lazarus wrote:

You make a good point that Pogba is still a potential player and not the finished article so no one can predict that he is going to continue on his previous path to greatness. I think, on balance, it's more likely he will than he won't.

For added balance to the argument...

I didn't watch all of the games he played in for Juve but I can certainly say that, in those I did, for all the times he was sublime he was also regularly subbed for being a bit anonymous and he generally had the quality of Pirlo behind him and Marchisio alongside him.

With regards to Morrison, we all know he had (and still has? I've stopped caring) well documented issues outside of the game.
So do I, ffs all Snoops has to do is read back through my posts about Pogba from the start. Including my posts before we signed him back when he had some dodgy games for France and Juventus.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

Laz- I don't 'know' obviously....but the chances are he's going to be one of the greats- and he needs to be used properly and with other good players... He's not going to win is the PL on his own obviously.
Yes I've read you're posts on the youth stuff and no of course I don't think I'm the only one that follows them....
We should be happy we have Pogba and not be judging him too harshly after only a few games....and his stats are actually quite decent.
Bigger problems in the squad than waiting for Pogba to show he's world class
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote:Laz- I don't 'know' obviously....but the chances are he's going to be one of the greats- and he needs to be used properly and with other good players... He's not going to win is the PL on his own obviously.
Yes I've read you're posts on the youth stuff and no of course I don't think I'm the only one that follows them....
We should be happy we have Pogba and not be judging him too harshly after only a few games....and his stats are actually quite decent.
Bigger problems in the squad than waiting for Pogba to show he's world class

Carrick will help him Big style, he needs a creative player directing him and passing the ball for him to run onto like he had with Pirlo, when he plays with Fellani, there's no one to dictate the game
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

Every pundit in the world, Pogba needs a 3 or a Pirlo/Carrick type player to make him play well.

Jose, he cost £100 mill so he'll play like Ronaldo, I think I will play Fellani beside him or a box to box midfielder.

I'd just fuckin drop Pogba it's doing my bap in so much, sure we've spunked Megabucks and left ADM etc on the bench before.

Either build a team around him or play a winning team you stubborn cunt.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

tbf hes using most of the players wrong

i mean weve got rashford hugging the line while that lingrad shitehouse gets the freedom of the pitch
lkhm

hoofing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Aye he is, and it's going to look glaring if it doesn't change soon. He has Martial, Ibra, Rashford, Memphis, Mhiki, Mata, Rooney, Pogba, Lingard - and we've won 4 Prem games. He has to be getting more out of em. A shitload of goals if nothing else.

And right Mata is the only one playing well - that's when he plays. The others are in a rut. Ibra's going through a goal drought, Martial's shite form is still shite 15 games in, Memphis is still struggling and not getting chances, Rooney's in the worst crisis of his career, Rashford is on the wing ffs, Lingard is a bit shite and has been playing right back, and Mhiki has hit absolute rock bottom

Mourinho's not managed to get any form out of any of em, to dig em out of ruts, to turn their fortunes around. When is it gonna happen
Last edited by Fuck the Glazers 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
just1n
Star Man

yeah he should have Martial on the line with Rashford getting the freedom.
GLAZERS OUT!
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Yeah Pogba and Mhiki were here last season. And Martial was definitely shite as well.

Raise your game Max ffs. Should have learned from Stokegate

I'm still waiting for him to turn Rooney's career around like you promised. Oh wait we were right all along