Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
marlon
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago Turns out United are throwing more money at Pogba to calm the storm........ BASTARDS!!!

Where are all the Rooney kickers that lost their shit about Rooney saying he'd leave, if I remember correctly people never forgave him yet not a word about Pogba wanting to leave (for a second time)???? Maybe La Pioche hasn't really made a mark at our club and people don't really care ........?
Don't think I was one of those, but this is what happens when you bring in a new player and pay him 200k pw more than everyone else. Doesn't help that Sanchez hasn't exactly lived up to it.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Pogba: “The attitude that we have wasn’t like we wanted to beat them. I put myself forward primarily, my attitude wasn’t good enough. In the first half we were disappointing. We kept trying but myself I was losing a lot of balls.“

What hope do we have if this is our captain?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Pogba: "They had more hunger than us and I think they showed that, I put myself first when I say our attitude wasn't right. We kept trying and pushing and it will be a big lesson for us."

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Absolute stunned by his comments. Wow.

Lazarus
Legend

He's dumb as a rock...
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
marlon
Legend

Really? He's taking the blame, that's what leaders do. Compare it to Mourinho, who comes out and whines that he's not allowed to criticsie his players. What did you want him to say?

Everyone was rubbish, but Pogba was one of the only ones trying things and occasionally making them happen.
FuB
Site Admin

marlon wrote: 5 years ago Really? He's taking the blame, that's what leaders do. Compare it to Mourinho, who comes out and whines that he's not allowed to criticsie his players. What did you want him to say?

Everyone was rubbish, but Pogba was one of the only ones trying things and occasionally making them happen.
I've got to agree with you on this. He might not be putting it in the right way or with the right words but it does sort of sound like he's trying to lead by example. If, say, Keane had said stuff like that we'd all be cheering him on, wouldn't we? Mind you, Keane would have put some performances in to be able to imply that he actually could be better than he was today.
Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago He's dumb as a rock...
there is also a fairly good chance of that.

there's also a fairly good chance that this is a follow on from the "i'll get fined".... he's simply saying what he either knows he has to say or has been told to say.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Whatever. We’re just a fucking mess.

Lost interest in this season already and it’s fucking August.
Felwin
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 5 years ago Whatever. We’re just a fucking mess.

Lost interest in this season already and it’s fucking August.
Lost interest before the season started and these first two games have only proven that nothing has changed since last year.

Half thinking Mou is refusing to coach them at all anymore in order to show the board that we needed strengthening. Yesterday was a shitshow tbf. Lots of individual errors, yeah, but that is the consistent pattern for almost a season now.

I thought Jose teams were meant to pride themselves on defensive solidity? We give up about 10 good opportunities a game.
Lazarus
Legend

Pogba speaking on MUTV-

"“It's definitely not good enough,”" Pogba said. "“We've lost twice in a row to Brighton and it shouldn't happen. I should have done better, with fewer mistakes and more control of the game.”"

"“It was very disappointing,”" Paul added to Sky Sports. "“We tried to push, we had the ball, we were trying and we kept trying until we scored the goal, but it was a bit too late.”"

"“You always have to be focused, we always try to play better than the last game, but you know, I know myself that we cannot always play very, very good, but the attitude has to be right and I think maybe we missed that today.”"

"“We always play for the shirt and for the fans,”" Paul insisted. "“Today's result is not what we or the fans wanted. The fans should be mad - we are. "

”Today was a bad performance from all of us and we have to wake up for the next game."“"

Scholes on Pogba's statement-

‘I hope that is lost in translation,’ the legendary midfielder said. ‘There is no defence for that comment, there is no defence for it.

‘You say it to yourself, don’t you? You’re constantly saying to yourself: “Attitude right, make sure it’s right.”

‘You don’t need other people to tell you. You don’t need a manager to tell you that or your team-mates.’
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X