Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

Two halves of football i've seen him play so far in two meaningless friendlies and the one thing i've learned is that he can throw a ball over a 7ft basketballer's head.... that'll be useful next season.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I'd love to know how many shirts and shite Pogba alone has sold. It must be near Beckham levels. He's the modern face of United
Lazarus
Legend

That'll be good enough then, it won't be long until we're being shown stats that show his shirt sales are WC....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

Boo hoo - Pogba is shit, Jose throws players under the bus , we play 9-1-0, look Neville said this , look giggs says that... fuck me
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Snoops is a man on the edge
redzebs
Legend

I don't understand why know why it's not ok to say shite is shite when it's shite, LVG had at least as good seasons considering finished fourth then only lost fourth on goal difference and won the FA Cup, didn't have Pogba Bailey Zlatan Mickey T plus now new signings, brought kids on.

And apparently he's a joke but Jose won the euro vase but finished 6th, lives in a hotel, and has come off with some bitter comments, at times looking a mess like he didn't want to be there but you aren't allowed to say anything?

He's poked cunts in the eyes from behind, binned the Doctor for doing her job,

He's got previous, but you can't say fuck all about him or you're not a United fan???
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

Lives in a hotel!! Lol- fuck me ....it's hardly the Premier Inn thinks it!
Yea but that means he's shit lol!!
LVG was as good?!! Hahahahahaha

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

Results wise considering talent available, aye.

Jose jacked in 4th with about 5 games to go, rushing off down the tunnel, no applause for the fans, can't wait to get away.

Sure he's said he was sick of football well before the season finished!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

pint vulger
First Teamer

Snoopcousins wrote:http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... five-years

I thought less than 5 years
Who will be the competition in 5 years ,Messi and Renaldo will both be gone,Neymar ? Mbappe ? now I,m struggling , DDG has as much chance ,I hope he's right.