Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Snoop, I know it hurts but Pogba isn't happy. Shit's going on. It has done for most of this season.

I think he'll stay and it will blow up next season. I think we're calling his bluff with that Savic cunt. No way do we have the money for all the spending we need / Jose wants.
Snoopcousins
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago Snoop, I know it hurts but Pogba isn't happy. Shit's going on. It has done for most of this season.

I think he'll stay and it will blow up next season. I think we're calling his bluff with that Savic cunt. No way do we have the money for all the spending we need / Jose wants.
I’d be gutted tbf

Easier to get rid of a manager than lose WC players like Pogba etc

Not easy to sign players of his standing....

We need Savic too tho tbh....
And talksco shud be a replacement for Fellaini
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
bman2
Legend

Lazio are very aggressively trying to fuel the bidding for Savic, the link with us might be mostly bullshit. Same might true of Fred. The past few years have shown that if a player is signing for us, he and his agent aren’t publicly talking about it. Some selling clubs might though, but we’d have to really want the player to put up with that shit.
Lakendary
Reserves

I'm with Snoops on this one. Media just spewing out wacky stories after another. How many times did the media link us with Cesc, Sneidjer, Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo, Modric etc.

There is no point getting worked up by these stories until it actually happens. If Pogba leaves, we'll find out on www.manutd.com. Until then, he's a United player. Happy or unhappy.
Lazarus
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 5 years ago Ffs Laz....these same reporters reported that jose had lost the dressing room after his first week in charge....they look for stories and then others follow....you’re scraping the barrel tbf

So Pogba ‘failed’ to say he was staying? So he’s said something by omitting to say something?!
Come on....
I'm done trying to keep things with you civil, your a lying stupid fuckwit who continually runs your mouth with no regard to the truth. You've been a bitter fucker for two years and have personally abused and lied about my opinion and posts. Remember how you behaved when your banned buddies were posting???? I don't like your opinion or your politics or your lies. I thought that being at least civil was worth it but it's not, you've no honor.......

As for your response to my post, you stupid fucker, read it again, what does the last line say????
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

Lakendary wrote: 5 years ago I'm with Snoops on this one. Media just spewing out wacky stories after another. How many times did the media link us with Cesc, Sneidjer, Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo, Modric etc.

There is no point getting worked up by these stories until it actually happens. If Pogba leaves, we'll find out on www.manutd.com. Until then, he's a United player. Happy or unhappy.
As opposed too who? Who are you not with? Who is getting worked up by these stories????? What will you say when Snoops quotes the press about players coming as he has done so often before? Or makes one of his lengendary, non exsistent Stats posts.......
Snoopcousins
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago
Snoopcousins wrote: 5 years ago Ffs Laz....these same reporters reported that jose had lost the dressing room after his first week in charge....they look for stories and then others follow....you’re scraping the barrel tbf

So Pogba ‘failed’ to say he was staying? So he’s said something by omitting to say something?!
Come on....
I'm done trying to keep things with you civil, your a lying stupid fuckwit who continually runs your mouth with no regard to the truth. You've been a bitter fucker for two years and have personally abused and lied about my opinion and posts. Remember how you behaved when your banned buddies were posting???? I don't like your opinion or your politics or your lies. I thought that being at least civil was worth it but it's not, you've no honor.......

As for your response to my post, you stupid fucker, read it again, what does the last line say????
Chill the fuck out lad.

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 5 years ago

Come on....

Chill the fuck out lad.
Go fuck yourself!
Snoopcousins
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 5 years ago

Come on....

Chill the fuck out lad.
Go fuck yourself!
You’ve completely went off on one there for no reason. You owe me an apology tbh

Lazarus
Legend

Yeah, right.......