marlon
Legend

1 month ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Pogba third in the progressive passes and runs stats

Ole allowing him to go forward rather than protecting the bus under Pulis has been key to our attacking football
The drop off in quality players after Pogba is eye catching. Interesting that James Maddison is 5th. I like the look of him. Hazard and Silva the only great players are above Pogba, it's obvious what he has to be aiming for. He's doing much better now but still off where he needs to be to start justifying the big talk about him.
That list is the best player for each team which is why the bottom half looks so shit, but he was putting up these numbers under Mourinho too.
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

marlon wrote:
1 month ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Pogba third in the progressive passes and runs stats

Ole allowing him to go forward rather than protecting the bus under Pulis has been key to our attacking football
The drop off in quality players after Pogba is eye catching. Interesting that James Maddison is 5th. I like the look of him. Hazard and Silva the only great players are above Pogba, it's obvious what he has to be aiming for. He's doing much better now but still off where he needs to be to start justifying the big talk about him.
That list is the best player for each team which is why the bottom half looks so shit, but he was putting up these numbers under Mourinho too.
:ymapplause: Yeah!!!! Marlon's back!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Paul Pogba has taken his league goal tally into double figures in a single season for the first time in his career.
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

It helps being the pen taker.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

But it helps when you bang em in like he does

Although when he finally misses one he's going to look like a right cock doing that run up
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago

Although when he finally misses one he's going to look like a right cock doing that run up
:)) Tbf I am rapidly running out of things that annoy me about Pogba. I do want him to be WC because that's what he looks capable of. But he equally looks capable of huffing, posing and switching off, if things are not going how he wants.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago

:)) Tbf I am rapidly running out of things that annoy me about Pogba. I do want him to be WC because that's what he looks capable of. But he equally looks capable of huffing, posing and switching off, if things are not going how he wants.
Yeah he can still switch off, I think that's why Ole hasn't made him the permanent captain yet. When he turns it on he's a natural leader in that everything he does is an example to the others. But if he does it in both legs against PSG you have to hand it to him, Laz.
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago

Yeah he can still switch off, I think that's why Ole hasn't made him the permanent captain yet. When he turns it on he's a natural leader in that everything he does is an example to the others. But if he does it in both legs against PSG you have to hand it to him, Laz.
It'll be next season before he has any chance of convincing me.
Lazarus
Legend

4 weeks ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago

So he went missing in the first game against PSG. I wonder if he can do it tonight against Chelsea?
Lazarus
Legend

4 weeks ago

I'm still trying to work out why Bman wanted to know if i'd seen the World Cup?