Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

5 months ago

dozer wrote:
5 months ago
We can't replace the whole team. Pogba at least seems to try hard. He's not as good as his price tag but he has some drive.
A lot of other players need to go. There are no rumours about Jones and Smalling which is a bad sign
Agreed. Unless Real offer Varane and/or truly stupid money for Pogba, it seems clear to me that it's in the club's best interest to hold onto him for at least another season. We've already too many positions to fill without making things worse.
Lazarus
Legend

5 months ago

dozer wrote:
5 months ago
We can't replace the whole team. Pogba at least seems to try hard. He's not as good as his price tag but he has some drive.
A lot of other players need to go. There are no rumours about Jones and Smalling which is a bad sign
Jeez the ambition....... He wants to go!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

5 months ago

dozer wrote:
5 months ago
On their salaries why would they even thin of going anywhere, even if there was some club stupid enough to try and buy them. The really sad thing is that of teh defenders we have they are NOT the worst.
FuB
Legend

5 months ago

No great surprise but he's finally opened his mouth and actually said it... https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48652521

Provided we get a few decent replacements, I think this will be best for all concerned. No point keeping an underperforming player who hasn't wanted to be here for quite some time.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

I was literally just posting that

We'll be quite fucked without him
FuB
Legend

5 months ago

Sid wrote:
5 months ago
I was literally just posting that

We'll be quite fucked without him
I think it will depend a lot on whether some decent replacements can be brought in (and the jury's obviously out on that one). What has been fairly clear is that we've been quite fucked WITH him.

The fact that Raiola's FIFA ban was lifted a couple of days ago is hardly a coincidence...
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 months ago

Makes sense.

He's no doubt world class. He doesn't want to be here even with Ole who he likes as a coach. Maybe he sees what is going on at the top level and knows we're run like a shower of shit.

He's off to Madrid no doubt... what a team they'll have.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Lazarus
Legend

5 months ago

He won't deliver at Real either. The fans will hate him. He's not WC and has no spine or honor.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
5 months ago
He won't deliver at Real either. The fans will hate him. He's not WC and has no spine or honor.
I said it at the end of last season... I couldn't give a fuck who leaves... the whole team is rotten and Pogba is no help. Hopefully his bum chum Lukaku is going too. Fucking melts.

He's the icing-on-the-cake player for any team.... doesn't have the right attitude to grip a game and dominate it. He's clearly wanted to leave for a while and his fat greasy fucking agent always planned on a 3 year stay with one more big sale. Pogba's a shit house for letting a guy control him like a puppet...its pathetic.

My biggest concern is whether we invest the fee sensibly... I have my doubts. Let's see.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
sheesh
Legend

5 months ago

Apparently Ole wanted all new signings done and dusted by the start of pre-season.

Why are we so slow when it comes to signings?