Manchester United chat
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 months ago

Sid wrote:
6 months ago
Ditching Lukaku shows ambition
Spot on.

Also, I want Pogba gone ASAP. He hid behind the 'anti-Mourinho' bollocks... the club backed him then he decides a "new challenge" is what he needs. Fuck him and his fat fuck of a agent. No one doubts his talent but he's a massive fucking tool of a man.

Hopefully we invest heavily in midfield. Apparently ISCO and Bale have been offered as part of a cash and swap deal.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
6 months ago
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 83651.html

I wish he'd just fuck off already.....
If the club was run by smart people, we'd have had a replacement in place already. Tielemans will sign for Leicester. Ndombele joined spurs. We will be up shit creek even if we get Fernandes and Longstaff.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

6 months ago

Instead of pandering to him, we should be using Pogba as an example of no longer tolerating the BillyBigBollocks without delivering mentality that pervades at the club.

Get rid and rebuild the midfield. But we’re not really a proper football club anymore so I’m almost past caring.
bman2
Legend

6 months ago

It’s all well and good to say get rid, but we don’t want to be taken for a ride either. That prick Raiola is trying to force us to let him go for below the fair price, Madrid will be taking the piss. Meanwhile it’s going to drag on and fuck up our plans. It’s a mess. Shouldn’t ever work with Raiola again.
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

Imagine how bad Pogba leaving us would be if he'd done anything like what people said he would/could do.......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
6 months ago
Instead of pandering to him, we should be using Pogba as an example of no longer tolerating the BillyBigBollocks without delivering mentality that pervades at the club.

Get rid and rebuild the midfield. But we’re not really a proper football club anymore so I’m almost past caring.
I absolutely agree with that sentiment.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

6 months ago

As I said above, it's all well and good saying Pogba should fuck off. Probably no supporter of United disagrees with that. But he's a fucking asset. Are you going to let to him walk for less than £150M? Because that's what this is all about. Let him fuck off, great, no problem. But he's worth money. Fucking remember that. Real Madrid don't want to pay that money, and that's what this shit is all about. Nothing else. The club should be willing to go apeshit full apoplectic here, otherwise we'll be jailhouse bitches for years to come.
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
As I said above, it's all well and good saying Pogba should fuck off. Probably no supporter of United disagrees with that. But he's a fucking asset. Are you going to let to him walk for less than £150M? Because that's what this is all about. Let him fuck off, great, no problem. But he's worth money. Fucking remember that. Real Madrid don't want to pay that money, and that's what this shit is all about. Nothing else. The club should be willing to go apeshit full apoplectic here, otherwise we'll be jailhouse bitches for years to come.
The club should have sold Pogba earlier in the summer, rather than allow things to reach a stage where him and his agent are mouthing off now.

Woodward/Judge should have had a chat with both at the end of last season and said that Pogba can go provided we get £150m.

Now we look like stubborn little children, holding onto someone against their will, just because he's our most marketable asset.

Brandchester United, as Goldbridge calls us.
Robbo
Legend

6 months ago

sheesh wrote:
6 months ago
bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
The club should have sold Pogba earlier in the summer, rather than allow things to reach a stage where him and his agent are mouthing off now.

Woodward/Judge should have had a chat with both at the end of last season and said that Pogba can go provided we get £150m.

Now we look like stubborn little children, holding onto someone against their will, just because he's our most marketable asset.

There is also the possibility that if Pogba doesn't get his way that he will down tools, either sell just get rid of or tell him he is staying and if he isnt on the plane for pre-season then reserves.
-----------------------------------------------------
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

Robbo wrote:
6 months ago
sheesh wrote:
6 months ago
bman2 wrote:
6 months ago

There is also the possibility that if Pogba doesn't get his way that he will down tools, either sell just get rid of or tell him he is staying and if he isnt on the plane for pre-season then reserves.
I do think we will eventually sell him this summer. The suits will eventually come round to the idea that he has to go, but we won't have time to get a replacement. The whole thing has been badly managed by the club.

We've known all along he was unhappy. Get a replacement in early in the summer and tell the agent that Pogba will only go for £150m. That's how we should have done business.