Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

FuB wrote:
6 months ago
The overriding situation is that the cunt signed a contract that is still valid for another two years PLUS the option of a further year. That in itself surely means that neither he nor the fat, greedy pig Raiola have any real room to try to force a knock-down priced move elsewhere. I'm more than happy to see the back of him should he go right now but the club should at least go all out to get the return on their investment.

Selling him for a cut price just to spite him - Glazers' money or not - won't send any other message to the arrogant fucker than "I won." He'd just feel he got what was owed to him even after three years of failing to earn the investment made in him.
What's a cut price? He cost us 89 mill and that was us paying way over what he was actually worth. He has done fuck all in three years except get three years older. How is he worth more now??? He's obviously causing mayhem behind the scenes now. I don't care if he feels he won, he's not important United are, we have to put next season first not our pride or Glazers cash.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

"Cutting Pogba from the squad is not just a question of pragmatism, it is now one of removing a genuine problem. A player who can't be bothered or persuaded, who is happy to consider sedition, can't be allowed to drag down players who have yet to be infected by Old Trafford’s mediocrity. There are players like Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Daniel James who don’t need to be guided by a man who has been content to squander most of his ambition. If Sean Longstaff comes too, there is another player who needs to be coached towards the best of his ability.

Not one of the players in United’s squad, or that they have been linked with, will ever match the potential of Paul Pogba. The problem is, neither will he. "


https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/pr ... tory.shtml
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5722
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

6 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago
The overriding situation is that the cunt signed a contract that is still valid for another two years PLUS the option of a further year. That in itself surely means that neither he nor the fat, greedy pig Raiola have any real room to try to force a knock-down priced move elsewhere. I'm more than happy to see the back of him should he go right now but the club should at least go all out to get the return on their investment.

Selling him for a cut price just to spite him - Glazers' money or not - won't send any other message to the arrogant fucker than "I won." He'd just feel he got what was owed to him even after three years of failing to earn the investment made in him.
What's a cut price? He cost us 89 mill and that was us paying way over what he was actually worth. He has done fuck all in three years except get three years older. How is he worth more now??? He's obviously causing mayhem behind the scenes now. I don't care if he feels he won, he's not important United are, we have to put next season first not our pride or Glazers cash.
Do you feel that Real Madrid want him because he's shit then? Or do they want him because they feel he's worth something?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

While we're on the subject getting 75 mill for a Lukaku who has done fuck all could be tough. The way I see it is that a player should come to us play great and then we sell them for more. I don't get how we are expected to sell a player for more who was shite for us!!! Would we want to pay Real more than they paid for James? And what happens when the player says he wants to leave, that will hardly encourage the buying team to want to pay more.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

FuB wrote:
6 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago
The overriding situation is that the cunt signed a contract that is still valid for another two years PLUS the option of a further year. That in itself surely means that neither he nor the fat, greedy pig Raiola have any real room to try to force a knock-down priced move elsewhere. I'm more than happy to see the back of him should he go right now but the club should at least go all out to get the return on their investment.

Selling him for a cut price just to spite him - Glazers' money or not - won't send any other message to the arrogant fucker than "I won." He'd just feel he got what was owed to him even after three years of failing to earn the investment made in him.
What's a cut price? He cost us 89 mill and that was us paying way over what he was actually worth. He has done fuck all in three years except get three years older. How is he worth more now??? He's obviously causing mayhem behind the scenes now. I don't care if he feels he won, he's not important United are, we have to put next season first not our pride or Glazers cash.
Do you feel that Real Madrid want him because he's shit then? Or do they want him because they feel he's worth something?
No i think they will recoup a pile of money from shirt sales and think that Zidane can get more out of him than Jose could (better players around him etc). But they've been working on this for a while and they've unsettled the fuck out of him. Besides Real have form for this, buying big name players, but they don't fuck around bigging them up when they don't perform, they sit they're arse on a bench and they're fans abuse the fuck out of them, then they're loaned out and eventually sold.

I think Pogba will fail at Real. Do you think Real want him because they think he was WC or even good for us? Any chance you could return the courtesy and answer the questions i asked?
Last edited by Lazarus on Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5722
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

6 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
6 months ago
While we're on the subject getting 75 mill for a Lukaku who has done fuck all could be tough. The way I see it is that a player should come to us play great and then we sell them for more. I don't get how we are expected to sell a player for more who was shite for us!!! Would we want to pay Real more than they paid for James? And what happens when the player says he wants to leave, that will hardly encourage the buying team to want to pay more.
Well, isn't that exactly the game that he and Raiola are trying to play?

I do get your point re Lukaku, etc. but the difference with Pogba is that he is one the most high profile, marketable players at the moment and, even if Zidane hadn't been pretty vocal about wanting him, Real know that this alone makes him worth buying. However, sure... he and any other player is only worth what the buying club want to pay for him but i'd hope United got a decent price that could be invested on replacements and, to that end, it makes far more sense to hold out for as high a price as possible.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5722
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

6 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago


Do you feel that Real Madrid want him because he's shit then? Or do they want him because they feel he's worth something?
No i think they will recoup a pile of money from shirt sales and that Zidane can get more out of him than Jose could (better players around him etc). But they've been working on this for a while and they've unsettled the fuck out of him. Besides Real have form for this, buying big name players, but they don't fuck around bigging them up when they don't perform, they sit they're arse on a bench and they're fans abuse the fuck out of them, then they're loaned out and eventually sold.

I think Pogba will fail at Real. Do you think Real want him because they think he was WC or even good for us?
I've eluded to that and we've crossed posts.

I think they think they can get more out of him both on and off the pitch... and, again, that's surely a reason for us to make them pay as high as possible rather than base decisions on some sort of emotive hatred of him.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

FuB wrote:
6 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago


Do you feel that Real Madrid want him because he's shit then? Or do they want him because they feel he's worth something?
No i think they will recoup a pile of money from shirt sales and that Zidane can get more out of him than Jose could (better players around him etc). But they've been working on this for a while and they've unsettled the fuck out of him. Besides Real have form for this, buying big name players, but they don't fuck around bigging them up when they don't perform, they sit they're arse on a bench and they're fans abuse the fuck out of them, then they're loaned out and eventually sold.

I think Pogba will fail at Real. Do you think Real want him because they think he was WC or even good for us?
I've eluded to that and we've crossed posts.

I think they think they can get more out of him both on and off the pitch... and, again, that's surely a reason for us to make them pay as high as possible rather than base decisions on some sort of emotive hatred of him.
Cheap shot.

I've said exactly the same thing about Pogba from BEFORE we bought him. I've stuck to my guns about him in the face of endless abuse and now everyone on here wants rid. I think i deserve more credit for basing my opinion on something more than " emotive hatred of him".
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5722
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

6 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago


Do you feel that Real Madrid want him because he's shit then? Or do they want him because they feel he's worth something?
No i think they will recoup a pile of money from shirt sales and that Zidane can get more out of him than Jose could (better players around him etc). But they've been working on this for a while and they've unsettled the fuck out of him. Besides Real have form for this, buying big name players, but they don't fuck around bigging them up when they don't perform, they sit they're arse on a bench and they're fans abuse the fuck out of them, then they're loaned out and eventually sold.

I think Pogba will fail at Real. Do you think Real want him because they think he was WC or even good for us?
I've eluded to that and we've crossed posts.

I think they think they can get more out of him both on and off the pitch... and, again, that's surely a reason for us to make them pay as high as possible rather than base decisions on some sort of emotive hatred of him.
Cheap shot.

I've said exactly the same thing about Pogba from BEFORE we bought him. I've stuck to my guns about him in the face of endless abuse and now everyone on here wants rid. I think i deserve more credit for basing my opinion on something more than " emotive hatred of him".
tbh I don't remember you getting endless abuse, really. Plenty here have disagreed with you but... abuse? Maybe Snoops but you hardly held back from him in return. I agree you've stuck to your guns about him and you know perfectly well that I've rarely said anything positive about him either. i already said i'll be glad to see the back of him but that just doesn't come down to me wanting to see the back of him at any cost. broadly speaking that's where we differ on the subject hence the "cheap shot".
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

FuB wrote:
6 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago


Do you feel that Real Madrid want him because he's shit then? Or do they want him because they feel he's worth something?
No i think they will recoup a pile of money from shirt sales and that Zidane can get more out of him than Jose could (better players around him etc). But they've been working on this for a while and they've unsettled the fuck out of him. Besides Real have form for this, buying big name players, but they don't fuck around bigging them up when they don't perform, they sit they're arse on a bench and they're fans abuse the fuck out of them, then they're loaned out and eventually sold.

I think Pogba will fail at Real. Do you think Real want him because they think he was WC or even good for us?
I've eluded to that and we've crossed posts.

I think they think they can get more out of him both on and off the pitch... and, again, that's surely a reason for us to make them pay as high as possible rather than base decisions on some sort of emotive hatred of him.
Cheap shot.

I've said exactly the same thing about Pogba from BEFORE we bought him. I've stuck to my guns about him in the face of endless abuse and now everyone on here wants rid. I think i deserve more credit for basing my opinion on something more than " emotive hatred of him".
tbh I don't remember you getting endless abuse, really. Plenty here have disagreed with you but... abuse? Maybe Snoops but you hardly held back from him in return. I agree you've stuck to your guns about him and you know perfectly well that I've rarely said anything positive about him either. i already said i'll be glad to see the back of him but that just doesn't come down to me wanting to see the back of him at any cost. broadly speaking that's where we differ on the subject hence the "cheap shot".
Just because you don't remember it doesn't mean it didn't happen. If only there was a way to prove it....... you could read thru this thread for starters.

So what's the cost that would do it for you? Break even, a slight loss, a profit? You do realise i'm not talking about giving him away for free. I want us to move on and if we take a loss I don't care. It won't be the first time Real or an agent have made pricks of us. Or the first time money was squandered by United, Woodward or the Glazer's.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Post Reply