Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

Steggo wrote:
8 months ago
Jack Grealish? James Maddison? Or both?
I'd have either, or both. But are they comparable with Pogba? Surely not, they make a difference to their teams.

It's hard to think of many shit WC, MEPITW type players, you also have to have no clue where the player's best position is and not be able to decide that after 3 full seasons. There aren't many players like that about, but if anyone can find one it will be Woodward.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

8 months ago

grealish and midison ffs

why does this club even bother with scouts, three managers who just signed their mates and now this cunt
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

Steggo wrote:
8 months ago
I really like the look of Tonali. Could pair well with someone like Maddison. We need at least two great passers in midfield. Although I suppose Liverpool gets by with a fairly workmanlike midfield, and I get the impression that's what Ole is looking to imitate.
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

bman2 wrote:
8 months ago
Steggo wrote:
8 months ago
I really like the look of Tonali. Could pair well with someone like Maddison. We need at least two great passers in midfield. Although I suppose Liverpool gets by with a fairly workmanlike midfield, and I get the impression that's what Ole is looking to imitate.
Is Tonali a comparable replacement?
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

Saul Niguez at Atletico is another player who'd change our midfield. If there's an up and coming version of someone like that, we should go for it.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

8 months ago

there’s no point being creative with names ffs it’ll be madison
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

Well at least he can take a corner or a free kick, which we haven't had in 10 years.
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

So we paid a World Record fee for a player that his biggest supporter on here compares to a 19 year old Tonali and Niguez (1 goal 0 assists in 11 games this season). Those are the comparable players.
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

Remember he was compared to Zidane. =))
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

wtf are you even talking about. We need midfielders who can get on the ball, control games, kill opponents with their passing. You know, quality football stuff. If you tried actually watching the matches you'd understand.