Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23556
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Looks like he has genuine affection for the club. He speaks very good English too.
danniitronix
Legend
Posts: 1613
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

He's box office like Zlatan.

Went to Juventus and learnt how to play and now it's pay back and boy have we paid.

We've shown the world that we have the cash to be the biggest boys on the block, finally - and it took a bunch of yanks with a massive bank loan to show that we can break the world transfer record.

Haven't heard anyone from MUST or Green and Gold complaining. We have the biggest wage bill and most expensive squad of all time, we have the most expensive manager of all time, one of the best kit and TV deals of all time, all because of Uncle Sam. Things are really shit.
zzzzzds
First Teamer
Posts: 327
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

danniitronix wrote:He's box office like Zlatan.

Went to Juventus and learnt how to play and now it's pay back and boy have we paid.

We've shown the world that we have the cash to be the biggest boys on the block, finally - and it took a bunch of yanks with a massive bank loan to show that we can break the world transfer record.

Haven't heard anyone from MUST or Green and Gold complaining. We have the biggest wage bill and most expensive squad of all time, we have the most expensive manager of all time, one of the best kit and TV deals of all time, all because of Uncle Sam. Things are really shit.
Always the wum cunt danni.

What do you think the £50m+ annual interest payments (plus all the other monies they scammed out of the club) could have been spent on instead over the last 11 years? The only reason these cunts are spending now is because they finally realise they have been slowly killing their golden goose. And that ain't good for business.....

And while you are wanking into your autographed Joel Glazer yamaka tonight, just remember all the players we 'tried' to sign but made us look like amateurish cunts instead.
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4529
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Juve release a pretty cool Pogba montage

Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5209
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

zzzzzds wrote:
danniitronix wrote:He's box office like Zlatan.

Went to Juventus and learnt how to play and now it's pay back and boy have we paid.

We've shown the world that we have the cash to be the biggest boys on the block, finally - and it took a bunch of yanks with a massive bank loan to show that we can break the world transfer record.

Haven't heard anyone from MUST or Green and Gold complaining. We have the biggest wage bill and most expensive squad of all time, we have the most expensive manager of all time, one of the best kit and TV deals of all time, all because of Uncle Sam. Things are really shit.
Always the wum cunt danni.

What do you think the £50m+ annual interest payments (plus all the other monies they scammed out of the club) could have been spent on instead over the last 11 years? The only reason these cunts are spending now is because they finally realise they have been slowly killing their golden goose. And that ain't good for business.....

And while you are wanking into your autographed Joel Glazer yamaka tonight, just remember all the players we 'tried' to sign but made us look like amateurish cunts instead.
United have spent well, overall since the Glazer takeover - even if you included the Ronaldo windfall and excluding the recent splurges. They've invested significantly more than the previous owners, even if you factor in the changes in the market.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23556
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Cba with that, Dannii. Majorly poor wumming.

But aye it's nice that 90m was invested in a player for once rather than going to the Glazers

But they've pissed away almost a billion of the clubs money and we praise em for spending half that on players in the last few seasons. Mugs tbf
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11409
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

I'm going to just agree with you Sid and continue to ignore Danni
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
fat maradona
First Teamer
Posts: 425
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Just had a thought. Pogba is black and French. Are people going to accept him post-Brexit? Discuss.
zzzzzds
First Teamer
Posts: 327
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

fat maradona wrote:Just had a thought. Pogba is black and French. Are people going to accept him post-Brexit? Discuss.
wtf has 'black' got to do with Brexit?

Pretty fucked up that you would even consider his skin colour as a basis for his 'acceptance' or not.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16080
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Oh good a burgeoning racism row! Rants preseason starts here!

So what HAS him being black got to do with it? Eh! Eh!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Post Reply