Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 months ago

rafael was one of the least disciplined players we’ve had tbf, and taggart trusted him over pog to do a job in midfield

right decision for me
lkhm

hoofing
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

6 months ago

I can't warm to him. Selfish, lazy cunt.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 months ago

First of all Sid... Ferguson DIDN'T get rid... we lost him out of stupidity... but you're right about the rest... at Juve, he was playing in a team that suited him much better than this lot... he seems to have lost something from the early part of the season... never mind the top team/shite team debate... he was simply better then...

He's been poor for a while now and looks totally uninterested...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

:|

:D
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

[quote="Alfonso Bedoya"]First of all Sid... Ferguson DIDN'T get rid... we lost him out of stupidity... but you're right about the rest... at Juve, he was playing in a team that suited him much better than this lot... he seems to have lost something from the early part of the season... never mind the top team/shite team debate... he was simply better then...

He's been poor for a while now and looks totally uninterested...[/quote

I can't help but think that if you were to put Pogba in a truly top team in Europe, he would be a more consistent performer. He'd be given more of a licence to stay further forward. I appreciate that our midfield probably isn't good enough to afford him that luxury. I think he is wasted at United, to be honest, like most of our attacking players are.

He's clearly not cut out to be a box-to-box midfielder, as Mourinho suggested the other day. I think it demonstrates poor judgment on the manager's part.

I thought Matic was supposed to be the box to box midfielder in the team.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 months ago

Not sure I agree Sheeshy... I think I see what Mourinho sees... when he wants to, Pogba is exactly the archetypal box to box mid... in some of his best games, he's been all over the pitch making tackles, interceptions, plus creating chances and getting forward... what the fuck happened to that player is the problem... maybe he just doesn't fancy the dirty shit, and thinks his best position, and marketing profile is best served up the pitch... fuck knows, but I think, right or wrong, Mourinho wants something more...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

6 months ago

Looks like Pogba has an attitude problem. He can't cut it when it gets tough for him. He played so badly that people thought he was playing through an injury.
It wasn't about blunders but he barely ran or made any effort.
It's either that or he's got a personal problem which affected his game yesterday. Hopefully it's some girl issue which will pass. Otherwise we must look for a couple of midfielders next year.
swampash
Legend

6 months ago

Yeah, I thought he was atrocious in the first 20 minutes dozer. Picked up a bit after that but did nothing to suggest he shouldn't be hooked off the pitch.
Is he sulking because, since the arrival of Sanchez, he's no longer the 'shiny new star'?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
dozer
Legend

6 months ago

Gaal and Jose bought 3 centrebacks but Smalling and Jones are still starting every game.
How can anyone win with those 2 still at the club. Why hold on so long to players who aren't doing well?
Fergie was guilty of this kind of crap too. He held on to crap like Anderson for too long.
Considering how happy Jose is to spend money I don't understand this.

Guardiola ships players out the second he even suspects something's wrong.
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Because he rates em