Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
bman2
Legend

Re: Pogba Confirmed

Postby bman2 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:31 am

Jose has a reputation for pushing players to “be manly” in coming back from injury ASAP.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:28 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:04 pm

[quote="Alfonso Bedoya"]http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2018/Jan/Paul-Pogba-has-best-assist-record-in-top-five-European-leagues.aspx?utm_source=crossclub20180117&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletters[/quote

And he’s missed half the seasons matches

But shush don’t let Lazarus or Danni see that
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:38 pm

Sid will be doing doughnuts in his wheelchair at that!! :D
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:41 am

I don't have beef with Pogba, Pauline you daft cunt

But it's weird how Pogba can have such an impact in the stats but then us play such shite football so often

He was meant to make us play like City remember, according to Pauline, but when he came back we drew 3 and lost 1 - to Bristol

So he int ever going to make us play smooth silky football. We need a new manager for that tbf, to achieve what Pauline secretly wants.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:59 am

I don’t eve
N want to ask about Pauline
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Since we signed him has he proven Fergie was wrong to let him go? Is he a top midfielder? I mean he's undoubtedly improved us. But lots of other midfielders can boss Stoke. He needs to boss the best.

He looked the part at Juve but he was playing in a tactically brilliant team alongside the great Pirlo and Marchisio. Fantastic. But we don't play like them and we don't have those players to compliment him - and we never will, we're a different club with a different style in a different league.

I just don't think Fergie has ultimately been proven wrong to get rid, not when you see him struggle in a 2 against anybody half decent and disappear in big games.

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:54 pm

rafael was one of the least disciplined players we’ve had tbf, and taggart trusted him over pog to do a job in midfield

right decision for me
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

Postby ashleyfuckingyoung » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:59 pm

I can't warm to him. Selfish, lazy cunt.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:05 pm

First of all Sid... Ferguson DIDN'T get rid... we lost him out of stupidity... but you're right about the rest... at Juve, he was playing in a team that suited him much better than this lot... he seems to have lost something from the early part of the season... never mind the top team/shite team debate... he was simply better then...

He's been poor for a while now and looks totally uninterested...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."