Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

There are lots of reports that Pogba wants away, that the situation is getting worse and moves are afoot to replace him. I know they're rumours, i know it's the tabloids but I also know most time there is no smoke without fire....

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footb ... ll+Feed%29
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 months ago

Much of the more recent rumour alludes to 'several' players becoming increasingly fucked off with Jose's tactics.

And I've no idea whether its true, but listening to Talksport radio yesterday, one of their features talked about Uniteds current playing style. One caller, a United fan, has been in the habit of pitching up at the team hotel before games to try and grab autographs, pictures etc with his lad. He mentioned that under Van Gaal, although the football was equally tedious, the atmosphere amongst the players and the rapport between manager and fans was generally upbeat and positive. But under Jose, the body language of the players indicates that they look miserable as sin.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

[quote="ashleyfuckingyoung"]Much of the more recent rumour alludes to 'several' players becoming increasingly fucked off with Jose's tactics.

And I've no idea whether its true, but listening to Talksport radio yesterday, one of their features talked about Uniteds current playing style. One caller, a United fan, has been in the habit of pitching up at the team hotel before games to try and grab autographs, pictures etc with his lad. He mentioned that under Van Gaal, although the football was equally tedious, the atmosphere amongst the players and the rapport between manager and fans was generally upbeat and positive. But under Jose, the body language of the players indicates that they look miserable as sin.[/quote]

That's right Ash. This is the whole thing for me. People ask, 'Well who do you want as manager?' when you criticise the manager they support. The thing is i believe it's not who i'd like but what i want the manager to do... I want, in the first few months of a new manager, to see our team look like they enjoy turning up and winning, like they actually are united with their fellow players, that there is a sense of team spirit.... I believe this is the place where good football is made.

So it's not who we appoint it's what they actually do once they get the job.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Much of the more recent rumour alludes to 'several' players becoming increasingly fucked off with Jose's tactics.

And I've no idea whether its true, but listening to Talksport radio yesterday, one of their features talked about Uniteds current playing style. One caller, a United fan, has been in the habit of pitching up at the team hotel before games to try and grab autographs, pictures etc with his lad. He mentioned that under Van Gaal, although the football was equally tedious, the atmosphere amongst the players and the rapport between manager and fans was generally upbeat and positive. But under Jose, the body language of the players indicates that they look miserable as sin.

Eubank Jr visited Carrington to do some press before his fight with Groves last weekend and he greeted the players as they came out, and the atmosphere was a bit dour and depressed, which is weird because the cameras were there, they were taking part in a PR thing, so you're meant to at least put on an act. But they were just flat.

It might mean nothing, it might have been cold because footballers are fannies like, but it chimes with the noises coming out of the camp that all is not well.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 months ago

Teams are often built in their managers image. And Mourinho is a dour, depressing and un-amiable sort of person.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

Jesus wept........

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... g-12077994

Try doing it on the pitch ffs.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 months ago

Come on now ..ffs....
Fans thinking the players look a bit depressed?!
And they and the fans looked happier under LVG shit football?
What new lows we have turned to....

The ‘smoke’ that Laz talks about is the fact Pogba got dropped to the bench for a couple of games....so what? If he didn’t drop him and was out of form then people would be compllakn about that too....
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Much of the more recent rumour alludes to 'several' players becoming increasingly fucked off with Jose's tactics.

And I've no idea whether its true, but listening to Talksport radio yesterday, one of their features talked about Uniteds current playing style. One caller, a United fan, has been in the habit of pitching up at the team hotel before games to try and grab autographs, pictures etc with his lad. He mentioned that under Van Gaal, although the football was equally tedious, the atmosphere amongst the players and the rapport between manager and fans was generally upbeat and positive. But under Jose, the body language of the players indicates that they look miserable as sin.[/quote]

That's right Ash. This is the whole thing for me. People ask, 'Well who do you want as manager?' when you criticise the manager they support. The thing is i believe it's not who i'd like but what i want the manager to do... I want, in the first few months of a new manager, to see our team look like they enjoy turning up and winning, like they actually are united with their fellow players, that there is a sense of team spirit.... I believe this is the place where good football is made.

So it's not who we appoint it's what they actually do once they get the job.

this is absolute bollocks tbf, like all that martial doesnt smile enough shite again, who doesnt enjoy winning ffs, the problem is we arent fucking winning, smiling more wouldnt have seen us have more shots against fucking huddersfield
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

Your the only one talking about smiling numb nuts.....
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Pogba's agent Raiola (who else) is getting involved now. The rags are full of stories about him "meddling". It's no coicidence that Pog is being linked with other clubs now.

It's time this was put to bed. It's gone on for 2 weeks ffs. I don't think there's any chance the cunt will leave - for now that is. But if this shite isn't resolved Pogba will get more aggy, his agent will have more influence over him and bridges will be burned.

Jose needs to do some man management and sort this shite out. It starts by playing the cunt on sunday and beating Chelsea, that will unite the squad for a little while at least.