Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

9 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Come on now ..ffs....
Fans thinking the players look a bit depressed?!
And they and the fans looked happier under LVG shit football?
What new lows we have turned to....

The ‘smoke’ that Laz talks about is the fact Pogba got dropped to the bench for a couple of games....so what? If he didn’t drop him and was out of form then people would be compllakn about that too....

Why don't you just stop mentioning me (and LVG) in your posts when you totally refuse to answer any post i make replying to you? All you want to do is whine about my opinion...

Are Jose and Pogba doing what you 'knew' they'd do???
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

9 months ago

Lazarus wrote:Your the only one talking about smiling numb nuts.....

how do you want them to show they enjoy winning ffs,smile more, fucking cocks out, high fives ffs, they already all do a fucking dance on the pitch like cunts, it’s a fucking shite opinion for me, they enjoy winning but we don’t play to win that’s the fucking point ffs
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

9 months ago

I'm not talking about how they dance when they win. I'm talking about looking like they want to be there at all. Remember the start of the season when we were winning? They didn't look like they wanted to be there then either. Remember the fun and games between Lukaku and Pogba like they were best buddies, been on holiday together. That didn't last long.... I'm talking about playing for each other, pushing each other on, getting beat and having something to prove next game....

Have you not noticed....? I've mentioned a few times about us not winning and not playing to win.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

9 months ago

playing for each other, pushing each other on, fucking meaningless platitude shite,
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

9 months ago

Knobby just call me a fanny i'm not used to you using big words...... it's like one of the Mitchel bros suddenly explaining the cosmos.
Lazarus
Legend

9 months ago

So the press are full of 'if Jose stays, Pogba goes' stories.... I'd rather keep Pogba.
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

Lazarus wrote:Knobby just call me a fanny i'm not used to you using big words...... it's like one of the Mitchel bros suddenly explaining the cosmos.

You could be on to something there though. They never managed to replace Patrick Moore
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Done a google search for Pogba and all the news stories today have "Pogba ready to quit" in the title

The hole is getting deeper, no doubt with Raiola sticking his oar in now. He'll be set for another huge pay day if Pog was to leave.

Can Jose turn it around? A win against Chelsea would be a start
Robbo
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote:Done a google search for Pogba and all the news stories today have "Pogba ready to quit" in the title

The hole is getting deeper, no doubt with Raiola sticking his oar in now. He'll be set for another huge pay day if Pog was to leave.

Can Jose turn it around? A win against Chelsea would be a start

Well the win was there, the bane of modern football today are the Agents such as Riola or Stretford. The biggest problem is if there is any truth to these rumours or the Tabloids blowing bubbles and using click bait.

In my mind Pogba still has lots to prove at United having won only the Europa League and EFL Cup last season, he has the talent to make a difference at United and its up to him and Mourihno to find the best way to utilise this.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Aparently there's a clause in his contract that means he can return to Juve for 53m