Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

Got a bit of the luck that has so far desrted him at Utd , great strike but the keeper should have saved it ,overall he played very well.
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

I was at the game, he was average. Holland were complete shit.

Good to see Depay, Martial and Blind to make up the United representation last night.

Still love watching United players even though all of them were crap last night. I can confirm that Depay is a fat bastard or certainly moved like Anderson.

Best player was Sissoko and Greaseman and that other little shit up front for France. Speed and agility was amazing to see.

Poggy is extraordinary though. He just wanders around like a lazy fucker but in complete control. Not like Scholes but sort of. I like him.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Pogba is the most popular selling shirt http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/10/1 ... hirts.html

1 - Paul Pogba
2 - Zlatan Ibrahimović
3 - Alexis Sánchez
4 - Mesut Özil
5 - Philippe Coutinho
6 - David De Gea
7 - Sadio Mané
8 - Dimitri Payet
9 - Eden Hazard
10 - Marcus Rashford

4 in the top 10

We're still quite a shit football team though
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

A Zlatan shirt must cost about £300 with all the letters
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

I wonder are United planning on signing players with massive names going forward to make a fortune!

Bet that's why we are shite, it's Jose, I don't give a fuck what their name is, I want to sign him v Ed, but Jose, this Ukrainian cunts going to need three lines of letters on his shirt!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Jose on Pogba......

“I think it is really difficult to play or adapt from different realities, but he is a phenomenal player. He has unbelievable potential,” he added.

“He has years and years to develop his game, so that expectation and investment from the club is based on that - a super player for the next seven or eight years.

“He's getting better and better and better at every level. That's our expectation.

“We don't expect Paul to arrive here and the next day to be unbelievable. But the other thing is that we trust him so much that we pass to him this kind of feeling.”

I get it he's young enough to need support, but he didn't cost 20 mill, he's the most expensive footballer in the world. Did United really buy him thinking that they 'might' have a prospect? Do they think they need better players around him to complete the jigsaw? Is it 'fussing' to much and should he grow a pair and knuckle down? Does this statement from Jose really help him, given most of us thought we we're getting a hardman in midfield? He does kung-fu and boxing stuff because i've seen the video he released of himself.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

Tbf he's not been shite has he?
3 goals, a few shots off the crossbar...not sure if any assists but Zlatan should have scored with a few of his quality passes...
He has went missing in the big games but I'm wondering how much that was to do with our defensive formation with him thrown high up the pitch next to Zlatan...?
I'm not worried about Pogba...as I've said before I honestly think there will be a few eating their words come end of Season including the Press...

We have so many other positions we really need to worry about....
Fellaini shouldn't be played again, I want rid o Young/Valencia/Rooney/Smalling with quality brought in....we are realistically looking at another spend of around £150M to do that
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Tbf he's not been shite has he?
3 goals, a few shots off the crossbar...not sure if any assists but Zlatan should have scored with a few of his quality passes...
He has went missing in the big games but I'm wondering how much that was to do with our defensive formation with him thrown high up the pitch next to Zlatan...?
I'm not worried about Pogba...as I've said before I honestly think there will be a few eating their words come end of Season including the Press...

Fellaini shouldn't be played again, I want rid o Young/Valencia/Rooney/Smalling with quality brought in....we are realistically looking at another spend of around £150M to do that
Who will be eating what words? Nobody has said Pogba is shite, it remains to be seen. I get slagged for supporting Rooney but at least he has done something for us. I've argued with people over Welbeck, Cleverley, Nani, Valdes, Jones... I was told i hadn't a clue, that they'd come good and people we're so definite they 'knew' i was wrong.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:

Pogba will come good. We should play him in a 433 imo.

I'm trying to remember but didn't Jose play 433 when he was first at Chelsea in 2005?

Who will be eating what words? Nobody has said Pogba is shite, it remains to be seen. I get slagged for supporting Rooney but at least he has done something for us. I've argued with people over Welbeck, Cleverley, Nani, Valdes, Jones... I was told i hadn't a clue, that they'd come good and people we're so definite they 'knew' i was wrong.....
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:

It's the way you say "we 'might' have a prospect" etc- you imply he might not be all that, even comparing him to Cleverley and Welbeck is rediculous. Anyone who watched our youth teams when Pogba was there will tell you him and Morrison have been the 2 most stand out players in the last 20 years, and he continued that on with Juve and France...yes I know Juve were the top team but he was a big part of that.
I don't think he's a "maybe come good" player...he has it all...once he properly settles in this team hell be awesome (and once he gets better players around him ;))
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018