Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

The bigger issue is Sanchez looks crap still.
marlon
Legend

dozer wrote: 5 years ago
marlon wrote: 5 years ago
dozer wrote: 5 years ago Pogba played well, was that despite Jose's tactics? If so why didn't he deliver last season?
I'm not buying it. Pogba didn't have his shite hairstyles this game too. I think and I hope he's just beginning to take things seriously this season.
What was different compared to his performances last season?
His decision making was better, he played for the team and his overall game play was much better. He was imposing.
Having said that he had a very good game in his debut game for us. He'll go back to switching off quickly I think. He thinks he's Ronaldo Messi class. He's not.
Those are hard things to judge/compare, but it didn't look all that different to his performances pre-McTominay last season. We're playing a three this season so things should be set up better for him.
marlon
Legend

dozer wrote: 5 years ago The bigger issue is Sanchez looks crap still.
Lots of dodgy touches but our attack was non-existent without him. We had 8 shots - he assisted 4 (including our best chance Lukaku should've finished), took one and (sort of) won the pen. Lukaku should help a lot, but as I've mentioned before, LW is his least productive position. Put him up front in a 2 or play him on the right where he's a much bigger upgrade on Mata than he is on Martial/Rashford.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

marlon wrote: 5 years ago
Sid wrote: 5 years ago Shaw's main attribute is his attacking play. He gets in behind and causes problems rather than just hoofs in crosses. So Jose should be working on training ground moves that utilise that ability otherwise you might as well just play a hoofer.

But there are still many examples of when players aren't allowed to be attack, from their pregame mindset to playing 20/30 yards too deep. The latter is a fucking huge problem. Whenever the opposition has the ball we drop off 30 yards inside our own half and just let em play. So when we finally get the ball back we're too deep to do anything meaningful other than a long ball counter.
Counters are fun, we've just been bad at them. Hopefully, now we have three passers in midfield, they'll be a bit slicker. It should also mean we don't need to play Mata on the wing to supplement a poor midfield.

The team is so unbalanced with Sanchez and Pogba on the left and no one on the right. If he won't play Sanchez there, give Rashford or Martial a run.
The players just need to be 20 yards further up the pitch for the counters though. And we're so shit at them it's as if we don't practice them on the training pitch. Jose should get em doing it.
marlon
Legend

Yeah, there's no style still. Anytime we do something good it's a shock, or more often an individual trying something special.
marlon
Legend

So Mourinho told Pogba he could leave and the United post this...

swampash
Legend

marlon wrote: 5 years ago So Mourinho told Pogba he could leave and the United post this...

:tosser: :tosser:
Lazarus
Legend

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footb ... ll+Feed%29

Jose and Pogba, a class double act for United. The things they were going to do for us........ Self serving assholes!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

According to some shithead journo at The Scum Mourinho and Pogba had a huge falling out this week. The club have denied it, as they would. But they will have had a meeting after Pogbas "I will get fined" comments and it's likely it was fiery.

You just think why didn't Mourinho, Woodward and Pogba sort this out in summer. It's gone on for a full season, now it's carried on into the next. It's a fucking joke. You put the fire out asap. He either leaves, and you get the deal done, or he goes and you replace him. Fergie will have faced shit like this all the time but he dealt with it quickly. But this lot are fucking amateurs.
dozer
Legend

Get rid of both Jose and Pogba if they don't perform.