vs. Aston Villa

Manchester United chat
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

RVP crocked again...Carrick still out...not sure if Vidic, Smalling and Evra are fit or not. Can we even get a win vs. Villa?

DDG
Rafael Vidic/Smalling Evans Evra
Valencia Jones Clevs Januzaj
Kagawa
Rooney

But I'm sure DM will play Welbeck up front... :ymapplause:
Davey-boy
Legend

5 years ago

lars072 wrote:RVP crocked again...Carrick still out...not sure if Vidic, Smalling and Evra are fit or not. Can we even get a win vs. Villa?

DDG
Rafael Vidic/Smalling Evans Evra
Valencia Jones Clevs Januzaj
Kagawa
Rooney

But I'm sure DM will play Welbeck up front... :ymapplause:
What are you thinking not putting the fucking clown in the middle? Come on now Lars....
madredmonkey
Legend

5 years ago

It's a body blow not having RVP again, never injured under Fergie , are training methods now not suiting him?

i want Rooney and Little Pea up front for this match.

going for a 1-2 United, come on Reds.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
marlon
Legend

5 years ago

Fellaini, Smalling, Vidic, Evra doubts.
Neil
First Teamer

5 years ago

Depends which Villa turn up, I think they seem to raise their game against the bigger clubs. Have already beaten City, Arsenal and Southampton this season...

I think we should go for the tried and tested combo of Rio and Rooney in central midfield, I remember Fergie trying that in a match against Wolves once.

More seriously, hope Kagawa gets more of a chance now with Van Persie being out.
Dosdamt
Star Man

5 years ago

madredmonkey - according to a dutch fella (can't remember his name) Moyes training methods are horrifying and archaic, hence the injuries and whatnot
madredmonkey
Legend

5 years ago

Dosdamt wrote:madredmonkey - according to a dutch fella (can't remember his name) Moyes training methods are horrifying and archaic, hence the injuries and whatnot
United must have some of the best experts around in that field, so why as you say are we using these methods.
surely they should be treating RVP with the same methods as Sir Alex used successfully last season, it makes sense . 8-|
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Dosdamt
Star Man

5 years ago

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/dutch ... -injuries/

That's a summary of his remarks - but this isn't the first time this season he has made remarks to that effect
Twisted Blood
First Teamer

5 years ago

Kags at the 10 for a month. Give him a run of games and see how he does. Or try a front three of Adnan, Kags and Roon. Why the hell not?
Editor
Manager

5 years ago

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse under MOyes he'll probably start Anderson up front
---------------------
Editor, United Rant