Legend

5 years ago

Editor wrote:The kids, etc
What kids? He can't play 11 Januzajs

It'll be him and a whole bunch of shyte
RobDiablo
Legend

5 years ago

Moyes' choice of starting 'keeper could say a lot about whether or not he sees the cups as his best chance to pick up some silverware.
Davey-boy
Legend

5 years ago

RobDiablo wrote:Moyes' choice of starting 'keeper could say a lot about whether or not he sees the cups as his best chance to pick up some silverware.
Let's be honest, it's this and the FA cup isn't it?
Dosdamt
Star Man

5 years ago

Moyes has to win this game, and possibly one of the cups, to try and reduce the criticism about never winning a trophy.
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

Dosdamt wrote:Moyes has to win this game, and possibly one of the cups, to try and reduce the criticism about never winning a trophy.
I assume he'll play the dead weight and outcasts in this one so I can see us losing at Stoke. Fletcher might start in MF... 8-|
Davey-boy
Legend

5 years ago

lars072 wrote:
Dosdamt wrote:Moyes has to win this game, and possibly one of the cups, to try and reduce the criticism about never winning a trophy.
I assume he'll play the dead weight and outcasts in this one so I can see us losing at Stoke. Fletcher might start in MF... 8-|
I was away at the weekend, how did Fletch look? I just assumed he'd shat himself to death....
RobDiablo
Legend

5 years ago

lars072 wrote:I assume he'll play the dead weight and outcasts in this one so I can see us losing at Stoke. Fletcher might start in MF... 8-|
How about a midfield four of Young on the left, Fletcher, Fellaini, and Valencia/Nani on the right, or better still, Nani on the right with Valencia behind him at fullback?
Snoopcousins
Legend

5 years ago

RobDiablo wrote:
lars072 wrote:I assume he'll play the dead weight and outcasts in this one so I can see us losing at Stoke. Fletcher might start in MF... 8-|
How about a midfield four of Young on the left, Fletcher, Fellaini, and Valencia/Nani on the right, or better still, Nani on the right with Valencia behind him at fullback?
:-?
What has Man Utd come to?! What a shite MF that is...

Remember when we played our up and coming exciting young players in the League Cup...not crocks and general dross
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
RobDiablo
Legend

5 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:What has Man Utd come to?! What a shite MF that is...

Remember when we played our up and coming exciting young players in the League Cup...not crocks and general dross
TBF, I wouldn't risk Januzaj at Stoke. If Moyes thought Aston Villa were queuing up to kick the lad...