vs Hull

Forum for match day threads
Editor
Manager

4 years ago

Boxing Data. End of our four match winning run? Anderson to score with his belly?
---------------------
Editor, United Rant
Dosdamt
Star Man

4 years ago

Moyes will have em running around on xmas day, a modern day grinchofuckingsaurus making em all run laps and do sprints, POSITIONAL SENSE drills where they all run around without the ball, all that bollocks.

still fancy we'll beat Hull, they're a disorganized rabble of championship level shit
lars072
Legend

4 years ago

It'll be a draw
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Dosdamt wrote:still fancy we'll beat Hull, they're a disorganized rabble of championship level shit
How dare you

They're not shit, they're dogshit

Hull are basically Liverpool 2 because every cunt here supports Liverpool, so this is their cup final

Must beat em, losing or drawing isn't an option
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

0 - 2 UNITED
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

Steve Bruce has done a good job with this lot, but ffs if we aren't beating Hull we really are finishing 7th. 1-3 Utd.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

hehe sid
lkhm

hoofing
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

Fucking Young starts!
And so does Fletcher...shows just how shite our MF is when he can walk right back into starting XI
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Fucking Young starts!
And so does Fletcher...shows just how shite our MF is when he can walk right back into starting XI
To be fair, it's a busy week... and Moyes has to use his squad... no matter how shit it is...

Ah fuck... 1-0... oh well... need to play now...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Minus The Bear
Star Man

4 years ago

Not a corner, shit defending.