Angel Gomes - The next Iniesta

Manchester United chat
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

you think so with mou ?,
more chance of platting dogshit,
theres a slight chance of both coming on as subs after 80mins to close a game (6 defenders)
we all know mou doesn`t trust kids, and not a chance of being a central partnership here until
into there midish 20`s
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Very good up to date youth review and a few things that need addressed...

Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Shocking attitude, if that's true...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Shocking attitude, if that's true...
Yep...
Howson does have plenty of contacts esp within the youth setup...so wud say it's true...

Joyce leaving was a big loss and now with City bumming n blowing about results someone wants to change things ffs

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Even the first team it's a joke, once youve played a few games of cost money, you don't turn out for the reserves,

The reserves are going to get relegated because they don't have a striker and every team they play have a few overage players,

How much could both team and player have benefitted if Depay and Martial had been given a run out for 5 or 6 games in a row and got some goals?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:Even the first team it's a joke, once youve played a few games of cost money, you don't turn out for the reserves,

The reserves are going to get relegated because they don't have a striker and every team they play have a few overage players,

How much could both team and player have benefitted if Depay and Martial had been given a run out for 5 or 6 games in a row and got some goals?
Winning isn't that important tho...it's all about identifying talent...
But yea would do no harm having some like martial playing the odd game with U23's

Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Think this thread needs to come out if Gomes gets a start against Palace....

redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Did you know he's Nanis cousin and played with Ronaldo and Nani is a kid,

Anyone who's had a kickabout with Ronaldo should play in the final tbf
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:Did you know he's Nanis cousin and played with Ronaldo and Nani is a kid,

Anyone who's had a kickabout with Ronaldo should play in the final tbf
Yes mate- i mentioned that ages ago

redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

You on the tag mate, was only saying ffs, getting on like someone who's working the 12th in Ardoyne with no o time ;-)