Angel Gomes - The next Iniesta

Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:You on the tag mate, was only saying ffs, getting on like someone who's working the 12th in Ardoyne with no o time ;-)
Lol- no that came out wrong...just saying I mentioned it before....but yea I'd love him to start the final :)
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

I heard he's Nani's cousin.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

This place is so sensitive ....we all need a group hug

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
senna
Legend

1 year ago

Nani is his godfather not cousin.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

senna wrote:Nani is his godfather not cousin.
No not true

senna
Legend

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
No not true
Yes.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

senna wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
No not true
Yes.

He definitely is his cousin

From Daily Mail

Who is he?
Gomes has been at the Manchester United academy since the age of 13 and has consistently played above his age level at Carrington.

The 16-year-old made his United U18’s debut at just 14 and has continued to impress coaches and staff at the academy.

He would have been captaining England’s U17s in the European Championship final against Spain this week only for injury to rule him out.

He is also the cousin of former United star Nani.

Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Looks like Man Utd youth coach has been reading this thread and speaking to Sky Sports ..lol

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... outh-coach

Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Looks like Man Utd youth coach has been reading this thread and speaking to Sky Sports ..lol

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... outh-coach
So I'm not the only one who has compared him to Iniesta ...

Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Aye it's a good comparison, Snoop. He's a cut above the kids his age and older. His technique looked better than some of the senior pros as well.

I genuinely hope Jose had a word with him after the game. It was a momentus moment, especially being subbed for Rooney who made his pro debut at 16. We need to make the cunt feel loved after Barca are sniffing around him, just an arm round the shoulder and some positivity post match is crucial.