Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Is Rooney back?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Probably up to him... if he's willing, I'm sure Moyes will shove him out there...

Spurs are a different side now... not as defensive... Sherwood has them trying to flex their attacking muscle... it'll be a tough game, and a good test of whether we're actually improving... or as I suspect, we've just made hard work of picking up points against ordinary teams that we should be taking to the shed!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh

4 years ago

We'll beat them comfortably IMO. It won't be like last year where Bale made mincemeat of Rio.
lars072
Legend

4 years ago

This game and the Chelsea away match later in January will show what United is (or is not) made of. We also have 3 or 4 cup games as well coming up so it'll stretch the squad. Jones, RVP, Rooney and Rafael have been injured and Carrick just returning...we'll see.

Spurs are missing most of their MF so we could get lucky.
Last edited by lars072 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Scrappy win. It will do.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Another horrible spectacle in store, win or lose. If we win it'll will be another close run thing. Spurs will not be scared. Without Rooney I'm going for a Spurs win.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

sheesh wrote:We'll beat them comfortably IMO. It won't be like last year where Bale made mincemeat of Rio.
Cause neither will be playing. #-o
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Pikey McScum
Star Man

4 years ago

I'm just excited about the wonderful BT Sport punditry...
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Minus The Bear
Star Man

4 years ago

Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Rooney starts apparently