Could this be the start of a conscious anti glazer movement?

Manchester United chat
captainhormone
Star Man

7 years ago

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... f-stelling

Most damning thing I've read in the mainstream press about the parasitical shitcunts.

Stelling......good on you, but it's only scratching the surface!
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
captainhormone
Star Man

7 years ago

It's also sickening reading some of the replies and comments from the top reds in reply to the article

These nobs are as responsible as the glazers as they are fucking thick and buy all the glazer pr shit and bollocks..

I hate some of our fans...the vast majority in fact
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

The king of wishful thinking.

He said Cleverley was a good point………
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
captainhormone
Star Man

7 years ago

I will take anything positive

I'm that desperate and if it gains some positive traction then it's a good thing
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

captainhormone wrote:It's also sickening reading some of the replies and comments from the top reds in reply to the article

These nobs are as responsible as the glazers as they are fucking thick and buy all the glazer pr shit and bollocks..

I hate some of our fans...the vast majority in fact
Been having a first time read of Red Cafe. What's the craic there? Mostly mental top red types.

I can't even bring myself to post about transfers anymore. It's pointless. I'm at a complete loss. I've no idea what's going on anymore. :((
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

I'd give the press another week and the number of stories like this will increase. Press people are just getting back from the Christmas holidays and if United don't make any moves in January and continue to drop points and play shit, it will be open season. Fingers crossed.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

7 years ago

If results continue to be shit, I expect there'll be a little more unrest in the stands. To be fair though, wearing a green and gold scarf will do fuck all.
sheesh

7 years ago

It's taken up to this season for some fans to realise just how shite our squad is. For years they have defended our transfer policy. Now look where it's got us.

I love Jeff as a football presenter, love soccer Saturday. The man's gone up even further in my estimation.
sheesh

7 years ago

Lazarus wrote:I'd give the press another week and the number of stories like this will increase. Press people are just getting back from the Christmas holidays and if United don't make any moves in January and continue to drop points and play shit, it will be open season. Fingers crossed.
It will take a couple of rubbish transfer windows and finishing outside of top 4 for there to be sustained criticism imo.
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

sheesh wrote:
Lazarus wrote:I'd give the press another week and the number of stories like this will increase. Press people are just getting back from the Christmas holidays and if United don't make any moves in January and continue to drop points and play shit, it will be open season. Fingers crossed.
It will take a couple of rubbish transfer windows and finishing outside of top 4 for there to be sustained criticism imo.
Your talking bollocks. 4 years? =))

Your probably right though.