Could this be the start of a conscious anti glazer movement?

Manchester United chat
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 years ago

ramsay and bale cost a combined 15m
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:ramsay and bale cost a combined 15m
FFS... So what?

Male a fuckin point Knobby!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:You'd have a field day on redcafe Alf. Some proper delusional fuckwits on there.
Yeah, but I just want to pop in and have a go... I can't be arsed to register, and all that shite... they actually asked, how long was Ferguson manager for, to verify your "Redness"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

7 years ago

Yeah, but do it Alf. Something has to be done. And every revolution starts with the smallest of people saying "enough".

This, must, MUST, be seen as our window to force the glazers out. Results are shit, we have a manager out if his depth, a lack of talent on the pitchman and the press are slowly starting to focus on the Glazers as the source.

It may be a long term blessing, but our demise looks like it will be rapid and severe enough to manifest a situation whereby rapid and large scale supporter dissent could be enough to exert the sort of PR and commercial pressure to force a sale of the club.

The masses need to be told where to focus their attention. Many are too thick, and gullible to see the implosion happening around them.

Glazers out!!
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

Best quote on the Caf

"Any criticism of Moyes after SIX months is a complete lack of respect to Sir Alex."

Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Yeah, but do it Alf. Something has to be done. And every revolution starts with the smallest of people saying "enough".

This, must, MUST, be seen as our window to force the glazers out. Results are shit, we have a manager out if his depth, a lack of talent on the pitchman and the press are slowly starting to focus on the Glazers as the source.

It may be a long term blessing, but our demise looks like it will be rapid and severe enough to manifest a situation whereby rapid and large scale supporter dissent could be enough to exert the sort of PR and commercial pressure to force a sale of the club.

The masses need to be told where to focus their attention. Many are too thick, and gullible to see the implosion happening around them.

Glazers out!!
Thought you were pissed???
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

And how about this for a solution to all our problems

"He's the manager, and that's not going to change in a hurry. But he desperately needs help. A Director of Football to do the shopping? A Sporting Director to take the heat out of the press conferences?"

They can't see the real problem
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

7 years ago

Semi pissed Lazarus. I'm a long way from my max. Fortunately, I have a ridiculously large IQ and capacity for spouting bollocks, so even a moderate intake of alcohol does not stop me from ranting. ;-)
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Semi pissed Lazarus. I'm a long way from my max. Fortunately, I have a ridiculously large IQ and capacity for spouting bollocks, so even a moderate intake of alcohol does not stop me from ranting. ;-)
You get a good flow going.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Semi pissed Lazarus. I'm a long way from my max. Fortunately, I have a ridiculously large cock and capacity for spouting jizz all over the place, so even a moderate intake of alcohol does not stop me from ranting. ;-)
What the fuck does that have to do with football?