Could this be the start of a conscious anti glazer movement?

Manchester United chat
sheesh

7 years ago

Sid wrote:And how about this for a solution to all our problems

"He's the manager, and that's not going to change in a hurry. But he desperately needs help. A Director of Football to do the shopping? A Sporting Director to take the heat out of the press conferences?"

They can't see the real problem
Red Cafe is like a United version of Red and White Kop. They take the piss out of RAWK but fail to realise that they're almost as deluded.

Edit - Someone started a thread titled "Why was Moyes hired in the first place?"

Er............
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Semi pissed Lazarus. I'm a long way from my max. Fortunately, I have a ridiculously large cock and capacity for spouting jizz all over the place, so even a moderate intake of alcohol does not stop me from ranting. ;-)
What the fuck does that have to do with football?

I was soooo tempted as well. :D
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

7 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
lars072 wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
sheesh wrote:Stelling again criticised the Glazers on Soccer Saturday. It was good to hear.
Is it proper criticism though, or is he just saying something like, they need to do more to help their manager?

They should be called out for exactly what they are... parasites.

People need to be made aware of just how much they've taken from the club off the pitch, and how little they've done for the club on it...
Having said that, the money that was spent on transfers wasn't used wisely so that's down to SAF and Gill and now our torrid twosome of Wordworm and Moyes. We are in the state were in now not because of just the Glazers or just Moyes or just SAF or just our Chief execs...it's all of the above.
FFS... every time someone bitches about the Glazers depriving the club of transfer funding, some cunt pops up to remind everyone how badly we've spent some of the cash they have provided... as if United are the only club to have made some shit buys...

Every club signs the odd lemon... take a look at any top club, and you can find millions pissed away on rubbish players... Liverpool, City, Chump$ki, Arsenal... they've all spent money badly at one time or another... it's just that you follow United so, you notice our waste more.

I don't give a fuck how much money Ferguson wasted on players, and I don't give a fuck that Fellaini cost £27mill and isn't worth his weight in boot laces... not when the Glazers have pissed away £600million on their fuckin debt and other crap... that's Uniteds money their wiping their arses with, and I'd sooner see us sign a hundred Fellainis than see those greasy, pus ridden, cocksuckers take one bent penny out of Manchester!
In the last 3 seasons

Jones £17m
Young £17m
Smalling £7m
Kagawa £14m
Bebe £8m
Zaha £10m
Powell £6m
Buttner £4m
Henriques £5m
Fellani £28m
RVP £27m
De Gea £17m
Hernandez £7m
Lindegaard£4m
Varela £1m

That's 170m in 3 seasons and we have rvp and De gea who've cemented their places.
Sorry I don't buy this aspect of the glazers criticism of late.
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

dozer wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
lars072 wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
sheesh wrote:Stelling again criticised the Glazers on Soccer Saturday. It was good to hear.
Is it proper criticism though, or is he just saying something like, they need to do more to help their manager?

They should be called out for exactly what they are... parasites.

People need to be made aware of just how much they've taken from the club off the pitch, and how little they've done for the club on it...
Having said that, the money that was spent on transfers wasn't used wisely so that's down to SAF and Gill and now our torrid twosome of Wordworm and Moyes. We are in the state were in now not because of just the Glazers or just Moyes or just SAF or just our Chief execs...it's all of the above.
FFS... every time someone bitches about the Glazers depriving the club of transfer funding, some cunt pops up to remind everyone how badly we've spent some of the cash they have provided... as if United are the only club to have made some shit buys...

Every club signs the odd lemon... take a look at any top club, and you can find millions pissed away on rubbish players... Liverpool, City, Chump$ki, Arsenal... they've all spent money badly at one time or another... it's just that you follow United so, you notice our waste more.

I don't give a fuck how much money Ferguson wasted on players, and I don't give a fuck that Fellaini cost £27mill and isn't worth his weight in boot laces... not when the Glazers have pissed away £600million on their fuckin debt and other crap... that's Uniteds money their wiping their arses with, and I'd sooner see us sign a hundred Fellainis than see those greasy, pus ridden, cocksuckers take one bent penny out of Manchester!
In the last 3 seasons

Jones £17m
Young £17m
Smalling £7m
Kagawa £14m
Bebe £8m
Zaha £10m
Powell £6m
Buttner £4m
Henriques £5m
Fellani £28m
RVP £27m
De Gea £17m
Hernandez £7m
Lindegaard£4m

That's 170m in 3 seasons and we have rvp and De gea who've cemented their places.
Sorry I don't buy this aspect of the glazers criticism of late.
How much was Bale?
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

7 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Semi pissed Lazarus. I'm a long way from my max. Fortunately, I have a ridiculously large cock and capacity for spouting jizz all over the place, so even a moderate intake of alcohol does not stop me from ranting. ;-)
What the fuck does that have to do with football?
:)
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

There is so much wrong with that reply... I just can't be fuckin arsed!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:There is so much wrong with that reply... I just can't be fuckin arsed!

You mean Dozer? Just so it's clear.
dozer
Legend

7 years ago

Bale was 80m I think. Why?
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

dozer wrote:Bale was 80m I think. Why?
I knew you'd know.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:There is so much wrong with that reply... I just can't be fuckin arsed!

You mean Dozer? Just so it's clear.
Who else?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."