hoofing
marlon
Legend

7 years ago

Rio or Fellaini. I'd take Rafael of your good list too
Minus The Bear
Star Man

7 years ago

Gk - Can't justify saying Lindegaard on the basis that he's hardly played and De Gea has been good.

Def - Ferdinand, Vidic and Evra. Although Evra has been decent going forward (which only highlights the shitness of midfield creativity). Might be harsh but they all look like old tired versions of their former selves. Which is probably just the truth.

Mid - Anderson, Fellaini and Nani. All utterly useless.

Fwd - RVP and Hernandez. Obviously not the worst player but RVP has failed to mirror his success last season, and cut an abject figure at times. Equally Hernandez has hardly been the worst considering limited playing time. Hasn't exactly made much of his opportunities.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Cleverly for me...

Fellaini is shit, and we all knew he would be,(except Bernie and Dozer)... but to be fair, it's his first season, he hasn't played much, and he wasn't THIS shit at Everton...

But Cleverly has finally been given his proper chance, Carrick injured and Scholes finished... and he's completely fucked it up... never a starting 11 player for United... in fact, I'm reconsidering him as even squaddie quality... cunt has no character...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Neil
First Teamer

7 years ago

Can we give it as a joint award to Fellaini and Cleverley?

To be honest, the nominees list is substantial
Spudiator
Star Man

7 years ago

I was gonna say Anderson or Young, but to be honest both are just as shit as they've always been. For me it has to be Ferdinand, by his own high standards he's been a disappointment, though that might be harsh as it's mostly down to his age that his performances are getting worse.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

7 years ago

Cleverley's been average at best. But I think he IS average at best. Same with Young. Rio's shot.

Honestly, I don't think there are too many that are massively under-performing in relation to their ability level.

I'd have to go with Nani. We've seen at times what he's capable of. The new manager arrived and backed him with a 5 year contract. No other wide men of real quality are in the squad. RVP has missed a lot of the season. There's been ample opportunity for him to make a mark.

He's the only one who I feel could have done much more with his ability.
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

Now Nani has died and is heading to the glue factory the worst player at Old Trafford is……………….

The Beige man. The Push me Pull you of midfield. The Chocolate Fire Guard. The Fly in the Soup. The Rabbit in the Headlights. Achilles' heel. Icarus' Wings. England's Future. Room 101's Biggest Dog………….

Tom "The Talent" Cleverley

Never has so much been given for so little!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

Spudiator wrote:I was gonna say Anderson or Young, but to be honest both are just as shit as they've always been. For me it has to be Ferdinand, by his own high standards he's been a disappointment, though that might be harsh as it's mostly down to his age that his performances are getting worse.
All the choices available and you pick the one who can't do anything about his problems. Yeah harsh.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

7 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Now Nani has died and is heading to the glue factory the worst player at Old Trafford is……………….

The Beige man. The Push me Pull you of midfield. The Chocolate Fire Guard. The Fly in the Soup. The Rabbit in the Headlights. Achilles' heel. Icarus' Wings. England's Future. Room 101's Biggest Dog………….

Tom "The Talent" Cleverley

Never has so much been given for so little!
TC23? How dare you. He'll have his own aftershave out soon. We'll be fine then.