Lingard.

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:top red rules dictate this is great news tbf, homegrown young but not young cunt who's shite but gives his all which makes him a top player evven though thats the minimum requirement in any job but he loves the club even though he's just got his agent to stitch em up for massive cash for the second time, spud and paddock will be delighted tbf

were stuck with this cunt for life ffs
He's better than Martial, Depay who's got a clause and Rashford wide, so what do you want, let him go for free because his celebrations annoy you?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

top reds used to tell us richardson was good enough cause he scored a brace for england once and gave his all and scored the odd goal, has he even got a fucking club now ffs
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:top red rules dictate this is great news tbf, homegrown young but not young cunt who's shite but gives his all which makes him a top player evven though thats the minimum requirement in any job but he loves the club even though he's just got his agent to stitch em up for massive cash for the second time, spud and paddock will be delighted tbf

were stuck with this cunt for life ffs
He's better than Martial, Depay who's got a clause and Rashford wide, so what do you want, let him go for free because his celebrations annoy you?
well he's not better than any of them really is he tbf, I mean wayne routledge or some cunt is a better player tbf

he dont even fucking play wide he gets the freedom of the pitch to shirk responsibility and take the odd pot shot that'll look good on telly
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

You weren't even happy with Ron or Riis so if they are all shite why does it matter what colour the shite is?

You don't see white dog shite anymore, doesn't mean the jack Russell I have to look after doesn't carve one out.

You're only happy when your miserable, Paddock?? He was here two weeks yet you're carping on for him?
sheesh
Legend

3 years ago

So much for the clearout
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

I don't mind Kjngard but he's not worth 100k!
If we'd offered him 70k he's have taken it...who else would pay him 100k?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

We can't/won't afford a clear out.

Ffs wise up, let's say we take a hit this year then when top four then spend twice more and win the Prem and Champos league, is that gonna earn more than just finishing top four, the ground full and sponsors happy??
Davel
Legend

3 years ago

what most think on a clear out the poles apart from mous clearout
Carrick, Mata, Herrera Blind, Shaw, Fellaini, Lingard, Valencia, Young, Romero and Zlatan

these are his first team starters with the exception of shaw

and with shaw and rooney the only people who had passion out of this bunch of criminal and maybe herra who else in our whole team would risk a broken bone for the team, not limpdick for certain
the amount of times ive seen him pull out he`s never gonna have kids (not a bad thing).
I think garlick and ibra will get a year contract maybe mr burns too (young) the rest will be business as useual even down to mike smalling staying.
I think rooney are shaw are gone maybe ddg and 11 months later mou.
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

It's not about one player, though, it it?
If they can improve the overall balance of the team with a few well thought through signings, then Lingard might benefit and improve his contribution.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
dozer
Legend

3 years ago

Considering we need 4 wingers in a squad, we have Miki, Lingard, Martial, Rashford and Young who all play there. Assuming Jose wants to buy one winger, I'm guessing Young and Rashford will miss out.
Or Rashford will need to wait for his chance to play up front.

If Rash is smart, he'll leave the club. He's too talented to be a fringe player. He needs games but he's not good enough to play for us regularly. Jose surely is going to juggle his tits at another striker or number 10 the coming window; Rashford will definitely lose out on more games next season.