Herrera aka The New Fletcher

Manchester United chat
FuB
Legend

7 months ago

will be sad to see him go but this is what bringing in a total crock and paying him stupid wages for a small cameo and three goals gets you... i.e. it gets you all the players who DO actually contribute asking to be recognised for that or they'll fuck off.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

Sanchez deal is a fucking disaster, it's true.

If Herrera leaves, that two CMs at least we need in the summer.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

FuB wrote:
7 months ago
will be sad to see him go but this is what bringing in a total crock and paying him stupid wages for a small cameo and three goals gets you... i.e. it gets you all the players who DO actually contribute asking to be recognised for that or they'll fuck off.
Didn't Jose do a similar thing at Inter, and it left em in complete financial meltdown which took em years to recover from
bman2
Legend

6 months ago

Seems like it's official then. But odd with one match left to play. It's not a disastrous loss, but he's very far from being top of my list of disposable players in the squad, and we'll have to replace him now if the team is not to get immediately worse in midfield. Having him leave on a free is piss poor business.
dozer
Legend

6 months ago

Good. We need more players to go, likeable or not.
He's been worse than Fletcher overall in his time here. A few moments of good games or patches but nothing more.
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
Seems like it's official then. But odd with one match left to play. It's not a disastrous loss, but he's very far from being top of my list of disposable players in the squad, and we'll have to replace him now if the team is not to get immediately worse in midfield. Having him leave on a free is piss poor business.
I agree.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

6 months ago

Even though he knew he was leaving, he still gave 100%. He came on against Huddersfield and ran more in 25 minutes than some players did in 90.

He's not exactly a great, but when I think of the midfielders I'd rather get shut of, Pogba and Matic would be ahead of him in the queue.

Good luck to him.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 months ago

like fellaini he won’t be replaced
lkhm

hoofing
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

6 months ago

Midfielders: Pogba, Mata, Lingard, Pereira, Fred, Herrera, Matic, McTominay.

In an area where we have little or no depth to begin with, the powers that be have decided that Herrera is not needed at the club. It is also very likely that Mata will leave and possible that Pogba will not be around either. That doesn’t leave a lot of bodies, I guess next season the policy be to not have any injuries or suspensions by midfielders. :wall:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 months ago

pog wont run matic cant run, we were getting away with both during the bounce because of herara even though hes not good enough himself tbf, cant push up or press if he aint on the pitch, a proper club would replace all three and I don't mean mcshite and perera
lkhm

hoofing