Herrera aka The New Fletcher

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

swampash wrote:Top 5 midfielders in the rankings are:
- Sanchez
- Alli
- Hazard
- Eriksen
- Firmino

Where would you place Pogba in that list?
Oh for fuck sake... I bet that's your go to bible for understanding the game in general, in't it?

I guess you'd rather have Defoe over Ibs or Aguero then, yeah?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

Hang on here... I think I'm starting to get this... yeah... I see what you're saying Swamps... been studying the stats, and it's true, it's all there... fuck it, get this info to the scouts and Woodworm... this is how we should build our squad...

Sakho's been one of the leagues best, Shaw has been better than Azpilicueta, Muniesa's been as good as Alderweireld at half the price... fuck sake, we could do some wicked business this way... let's see, oh wow, check that out, seems like Romero has been the best in the league, well we don't need Big Dave after all... what else, hmm, well, you've definitely got the midfield right mate, but wait, I think there's some real bargains to be had here, I mean, haha, fuckin hell, we could have Stanislas fairly cheap I think, and he's been miles better than Mata, or Silva, Barkley, wow, he's been nearly as good as De Bruyne...

Awesome... you're the man Swamps... we've been doing this all wrong... in fact, what do we need scouts for at all??? we just need Woodworm to load all this shit onto his I_Toss, and he can go shopping online... I wonder if we could work a deal where we pay for players with Tesco food vouchers... hmmm, what do you think?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 13070
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:I was sorting the mighty iguanas' line up for this weekend and decided to look at where Pogba sits in the FA Fantasy League stats for midfielders. Just out of interest - I had no intention of putting him in the squad and risking dropping below brian this week.
On total point scored this season he ranks the 34th - sandwiched between those two superstars Arnautovic and Tadic. Guess we'd better line up Woodworm and his cheque book to sign them both for a huge fee this summer.
He's been picked by 8 percent of Fantasy league managers, keeping good company with West Ham's Snodgrass.
On value for the season he ranks 76th. That was good value then.
And on the table for price rise for the season, he comes in at 138th. Actually his price has fallen rather than rising.
What more do you need to know?


Pogba has had a decent first season... that's a simple fact... he's had a good first season... not great
Fixed.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:I was sorting the mighty iguanas' line up for this weekend and decided to look at where Pogba sits in the FA Fantasy League stats for midfielders. Just out of interest - I had no intention of putting him in the squad and risking dropping below brian this week.
On total point scored this season he ranks the 34th - sandwiched between those two superstars Arnautovic and Tadic. Guess we'd better line up Woodworm and his cheque book to sign them both for a huge fee this summer.
He's been picked by 8 percent of Fantasy league managers, keeping good company with West Ham's Snodgrass.
On value for the season he ranks 76th. That was good value then.
And on the table for price rise for the season, he comes in at 138th. Actually his price has fallen rather than rising.
What more do you need to know?


Pogba has had a decent first season... that's a simple fact... he's had a good first season... not great
Fixed. But I must admit, I've been very pissy about it.
Fair enough...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4071
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Hang on here... I think I'm starting to get this... yeah... I see what you're saying Swamps... been studying the stats, and it's true, it's all there... fuck it, get this info to the scouts and Woodworm... this is how we should build our squad...

Sakho's been one of the leagues best, Shaw has been better than Azpilicueta, Muniesa's been as good as Alderweireld at half the price... fuck sake, we could do some wicked business this way... let's see, oh wow, check that out, seems like Romero has been the best in the league, well we don't need Big Dave after all... what else, hmm, well, you've definitely got the midfield right mate, but wait, I think there's some real bargains to be had here, I mean, haha, fuckin hell, we could have Stanislas fairly cheap I think, and he's been miles better than Mata, or Silva, Barkley, wow, he's been nearly as good as De Bruyne...

Awesome... you're the man Swamps... we've been doing this all wrong... in fact, what do we need scouts for at all??? we just need Woodworm to load all this shit onto his I_Toss, and he can go shopping online... I wonder if we could work a deal where we pay for players with Tesco food vouchers... hmmm, what do you think?
Don't be a knob Alf.
You know how many times I have said I don't go on the stats. It was an ironic swipe at those who keep churning out meaningless stats to defend Pogba.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 13070
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

:))

Being told game after game that he's running MF, doing well, makes me a bit pissy i must admit. But you and Snoop know he's going to be great so what am i worried about.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4071
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Hang on here... I think I'm starting to get this... yeah... I see what you're saying Swamps... been studying the stats, and it's true, it's all there... fuck it, get this info to the scouts and Woodworm... this is how we should build our squad...

Sakho's been one of the leagues best, Shaw has been better than Azpilicueta, Muniesa's been as good as Alderweireld at half the price... fuck sake, we could do some wicked business this way... let's see, oh wow, check that out, seems like Romero has been the best in the league, well we don't need Big Dave after all... what else, hmm, well, you've definitely got the midfield right mate, but wait, I think there's some real bargains to be had here, I mean, haha, fuckin hell, we could have Stanislas fairly cheap I think, and he's been miles better than Mata, or Silva, Barkley, wow, he's been nearly as good as De Bruyne...

Awesome... you're the man Swamps... we've been doing this all wrong... in fact, what do we need scouts for at all??? we just need Woodworm to load all this shit onto his I_Toss, and he can go shopping online... I wonder if we could work a deal where we pay for players with Tesco food vouchers... hmmm, what do you think?
Lighten up Alf.
You know how many times I have said I don't go on the stats. It was an ironic swipe at those who keep churning out meaningless stats to defend Pogba.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 13070
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Hang on here... I think I'm starting to get this... yeah... I see what you're saying Swamps... been studying the stats, and it's true, it's all there... fuck it, get this info to the scouts and Woodworm... this is how we should build our squad...

Sakho's been one of the leagues best, Shaw has been better than Azpilicueta, Muniesa's been as good as Alderweireld at half the price... fuck sake, we could do some wicked business this way... let's see, oh wow, check that out, seems like Romero has been the best in the league, well we don't need Big Dave after all... what else, hmm, well, you've definitely got the midfield right mate, but wait, I think there's some real bargains to be had here, I mean, haha, fuckin hell, we could have Stanislas fairly cheap I think, and he's been miles better than Mata, or Silva, Barkley, wow, he's been nearly as good as De Bruyne...

Awesome... you're the man Swamps... we've been doing this all wrong... in fact, what do we need scouts for at all??? we just need Woodworm to load all this shit onto his I_Toss, and he can go shopping online... I wonder if we could work a deal where we pay for players with Tesco food vouchers... hmmm, what do you think?
Don't be a knob Alf.
You know how many times I have said I don't go on the stats. It was an ironic swipe at those who keep churning out meaningless stats to defend Pogba.
....and all the while no matter how they come up with their stats they generally reflect how well a player is doing. No it doesn't cover every eventuality but it's a decent attempt.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote::))

Being told game after game that he's running MF, doing well, makes me a bit pissy i must admit. But you and Snoop know he's going to be great so what am i worried about.....
But that's not what's Happening at all is it Laz.... It's you and Sid and whoever else bitching about Pogba and then I'm coming on trying to show that he wasn't shit ffs...
It's not me just prancing about here bigging up Pogba !!
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11399
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

Hold on, why are people prancing anywhere.


Not that there's anything wrong with that.


There's a load of games in the last month I'd rather have had Defoe upfront instead of IBS tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Post Reply