Herrera aka The New Fletcher

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 11955
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Lazarus wrote::))

Being told game after game that he's running MF, doing well, makes me a bit pissy i must admit. But you and Snoop know he's going to be great so what am i worried about.....
But that's not what's Happening at all is it Laz.... It's you and Sid and whoever else bitching about Pogba and then I'm coming on trying to show that he wasn't shit ffs...
It's not me just prancing about here bigging up Pogba !!
Will you just check out your own previous posts..... (before i quote them) As for Sid bitching about him, come off it that's bullshit.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Lazarus wrote::))

Being told game after game that he's running MF, doing well, makes me a bit pissy i must admit. But you and Snoop know he's going to be great so what am i worried about.....
But that's not what's Happening at all is it Laz.... It's you and Sid and whoever else bitching about Pogba and then I'm coming on trying to show that he wasn't shit ffs...
It's not me just prancing about here bigging up Pogba !!
Will you just check out your own previous posts..... (before i quote them) As for Sid bitching about him, come off it that's bullshit.
You can quote me Laz...but my posts are always after Sid etc has slagged him off
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 3952
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

...selective memory is a wonderful thing.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

swampash wrote:
swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Hang on here... I think I'm starting to get this... yeah... I see what you're saying Swamps... been studying the stats, and it's true, it's all there... fuck it, get this info to the scouts and Woodworm... this is how we should build our squad...

Sakho's been one of the leagues best, Shaw has been better than Azpilicueta, Muniesa's been as good as Alderweireld at half the price... fuck sake, we could do some wicked business this way... let's see, oh wow, check that out, seems like Romero has been the best in the league, well we don't need Big Dave after all... what else, hmm, well, you've definitely got the midfield right mate, but wait, I think there's some real bargains to be had here, I mean, haha, fuckin hell, we could have Stanislas fairly cheap I think, and he's been miles better than Mata, or Silva, Barkley, wow, he's been nearly as good as De Bruyne...

Awesome... you're the man Swamps... we've been doing this all wrong... in fact, what do we need scouts for at all??? we just need Woodworm to load all this shit onto his I_Toss, and he can go shopping online... I wonder if we could work a deal where we pay for players with Tesco food vouchers... hmmm, what do you think?
Lighten up Alf.
You know how many times I have said I don't go on the stats. It was an ironic swipe at those who keep churning out meaningless stats to defend Pogba.
Still redoing your posts I see...

Meaningless stats eh?

You and a few others have called him "poor", and "Pogflop", and other ridiculous shite... and his passing stats, that put him among the top 2 or 3 in the league, are meaningless?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11385
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

Pogflop is tongue in cheek because that's what the dippers were saying at the very start and were banging on about Henderson being better lol.
And yes, I'd like to see his forward passing stats, I take the key passes etc. without dispute but 50% of his passes being backwards and 84% of Carricks going forward, I thought that would/should be the other way about when we bought him
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:Pogflop is tongue in cheek because that's what the dippers were saying at the very start and were banging on about Henderson being better lol.
And yes, I'd like to see his forward passing stats, I take the key passes etc. without dispute but 50% of his passes being backwards and 84% of Carricks going forward, I thought that would/should be the other way about when we bought him
Yeah, it seems like everything you post these days, is just "banter", or "tongue in cheek", or some such shite, except of course, when it's not... I guess that just depends on whether anyone calls you on it, right?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11385
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:Pogflop is tongue in cheek because that's what the dippers were saying at the very start and were banging on about Henderson being better lol.
And yes, I'd like to see his forward passing stats, I take the key passes etc. without dispute but 50% of his passes being backwards and 84% of Carricks going forward, I thought that would/should be the other way about when we bought him
Yeah, it seems like everything you post these days, is just "banter", or "tongue in cheek", or some such shite, except of course, when it's not... I guess that just depends on whether anyone calls you on it, right?
No, you are the only one who literally has a problem with me, if Pogbas shite of having a shite game, ill say he's shite and argue with people who disagree as we all day and is the whole point of a forum. The joking and ribbing and winding up is just that winding up, I have no idea what your problem is at the minute, but I'll take solace that you lose your cool and are overly aggressive with other posters you've been mates with/had banter with for years.

It's not like fuckin Danni where he pops up, slags, someone off then leaves. I'm here every day and my lengthy posts annoy you, my expectations about new signingibgs annoy you. My opinions annoy you so why don't you just do us both a favour and fuckin block me because I'm sick of your passive aggressive shite attitude and barbed comments. There's no fuckin need for them, have I a tendency to ramble? Yes. Am I daft sometimes? Absolutely. Do I need "called" on things football related? No I don't think so because it's either an opinion, or I was right or wrong about something and I'll either have a laugh and a wind up or else I'll take a slagging with egg on my face as good as the next ranter.

But I don't come on here to get abused or to give abuse out so you're obviously taking things way more personal than me, so much so that I don't even really engage with you as much, not because I'm afraid of being "called out" (wtf, it's a fuckin football forum), just because I know you'll be minus craic and call me a twat or a stupid cunt and not in a light hearted way. You spend half your time talking about football and the other half rowing with people. And until you have a monopoly on opinions just fuckin ignore my posts or block them and I'll carry on having a laugh and a bit of serious debate with the usual crowd none of whom have any issues with me.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 3952
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

"Still redoing your posts I see..."
Yeah, shocking really. There was me thinking I shouldn't be so harsh as to call you a 'knobhead', because there might be some personal reason why you're so humourless these days.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

Listen to you two... the pair of you have been here all of 15 minutes and you reckon you know what you're talking about...

Humourless??? Ask any of the posters who've been stalking this forum for over 10 years, and they'll all tell you this place has changed, dramatically... this place used to be nothing but craic... now it's a constant stream of pissy squabbling, sniping, back biting, and ridiculous gibberish...

The only reason I come here at all, is because it's the only social media thing I do... don't do face fuck, don't do twitter... I come here to talk about United... there's little joy in it, and most of the cunts here, are just as down about the club as me...

Having said that, if something funny does get said... I still get a chuckle... but you two are about as funny as an itchy pimple on my bell end... from one, you have to read full page essays, just to find you don't understand a fuckin word he wrote, and the other is just a pedantic twat...

Most of what really interests me actually happens in the off topic forum... but even that is just depressing news and either agreeing with someone... oooh, that's exciting... or arguments with dorks who think the right is right...

For me, this place doesn't represent "fun"... it's just a bit of online social exercise I do while my girl does her homework... you don't like me? tough, go fuck yourself... I'm not that fussed on you either...

There's not many here, I haven't had an argument with, but you are the only one who's actually had a whinge about it... fuck sake, it's just a football forum... and a bit of a daft one at that... if you're taking it seriously, that's your problem... isn't it?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11385
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

No apparantly it's not, you're the one with an axe to grind not me, Im not taking it seriously, hence the banter, which you say isn't banter like there's something more sinister behind football wise cracks.

"Listen to other posters, back in the day, when this place was first blah blah blah."

Everyone's as down as you, no one has fun, this is place isn't fun.

Says fuckin who? I have fun, I'd say by the amount of posts, Snoop, Laz, Sid, Swamp, FuB, Harry whenever he returns from his latest golfing trip, all have fun. I'd say posters who don't post just as often but are still very active, Marlon, Steggs etc. have fun.

It's a "social exercise", you don't do "face fuck"

You have a kid and you only come on here while she does her homework, what the fuck does that even have to do with anything?

Nobody said they didn't like you, Danni probably doesn't like you, that's about it.

I don't like this new inverted snob, know it all, online bullying passive aggressive attitude you've started rocking out in the last 4 or 5 months. Maybe it's not this place that's changed. Maybe it's you. You're a mod of a forum that you don't enjoy and you only log on to because it's the only online social interaction you have? Why do you need online social interaction at all if you clearly hate it so much??
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Post Reply