Herrera aka The New Fletcher

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

.....that's an awful lot of homework tbf.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:.....that's an awful lot of homework tbf.
She's bloody clever...

Zebs... give your head a shake...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

...let's all give our heads a shake, you included Alf, and get back to talking about the football. The next one to bitch is a twat...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

For once this has nowt to do with me
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:.....that's an awful lot of homework tbf.
She's bloody clever...

Zebs... give your head a shake...

So Coop is bantz but anything I say has an undertone, got it.

I'm happy to just leave it, I still find this place fun, I come on for fun, not to argue and snipe.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:For once this has nowt to do with me

You must have started it. Actually whoever started this thread started it.

Herrera is gonna show his worth now he's going to have to play a bit further forward now Pogba looks hurt.

When he gets two pre assists v City, Snoop will see what me and Laz have been trying to tell him. This is the time of the seasons when.m you needed the Fletchers of this world.

They were talking about United there and Rio said yeah tbf we had Brown and 'Sheasy and they would come in and give you a 7 or 8 no problem every time.

This is when if you pay close enough attention, you see why the elite managers use the "dross" in the right way and win you games.
Pikey McScum
Star Man

1 year ago

Herrera - should be captain next season; end of.
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Pikey McScum wrote:Herrera - should be captain next season; end of.

Deffos, even though Marca have him sold lol!

If we sell DDG and don't take a couple of their squad players then we are mugs!

What about that boy Caseirmo and can Isco play in a midfield three?
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Facing 2 years in prison as part of a match fixing scandal

"Herrera, along with Atletico Madrid’s Gabi, is in the midst of a match fixing schedule which took place way back in 2011.

"The midfield duo were playing for Real Zaragoza against Levante. Real Zaragoza needed to win the match in order to stay in La Liga which they did, beating Levante by 2 goals to 1.

"The match came into question due to infrequent payments from the Levante players.

"Marca stated that several members of the Zaragoza team were given money by the club’s president ahead of the match.

"Zaragoza’s manager at the time, Javier Aguirre, has been questioned over numerous other match fixing scandals.

"Zaragoza’s manager, director and nine players including Herrera were paid £848,450 in the build up to the match whilst Levante made very few transactions in the weeks after the match.

"The Zaragoza players have been accused of passing this money onto Levante players."
dozer
Legend

4 months ago

For someone to be accused of match fixing, I'd have assumed his team would have lost.
Herrera said he received money in his account which he promptly returned. I'll be surprised if there's a case.