Herrera aka The New Fletcher

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

You'd make a great judge, Dozer

"The defendant said he recieved the money but promptly returned it - that's good enough for me, case dismissed"
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Are any of them not dirty bastards? ffs....
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
dozer
Legend

4 months ago

That's a fact no? It's not just based on hearsay, I thought it was established that he returned the money.
It seems odd. If Herrera receives money (which he returns) and scores a hattrick for his team, then is that match fixing?
Or say he was offered money to play badly, but he plays well and returns the money then what is he accused of?
It's also possible that he happens to play badly and still be innocent but if his team won the game and the money was returned, then it seems very strange that he has much to answer for.

It doesn't make sense. People can only be offered money to do badly for their own team. His team won the game and he returned the money. So what's he supposedly guilty of?

He's only guilty of being Fletcher, nothing else.
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Conspiracy Dozer. What did he know and did he report it?
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Davel
Legend

4 months ago

to commit conspiracy, you must actually conspire to do somthing, if a shit head down my street has a grow in his house and i dont inform the odd-lot have i commited conspracy
no,. and like herra he gave a potential bribe back so he is not honorbound to create a shitstorm by grassing the same as me.
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

In the case of your example Davel no you wouldn't be guilty as you are a private citizen and are not required in law to come forward. But Herrera and the other players are accused of knowing and saying nothing, it's the club that knew and tried to cover the money up as a commercial deal. It's claimed all the players had no idea what the money was for so gave it back but none of them, as required being pro footballers and employees, reported anything fishy. The prosecuters really think they have them...
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
FuB
Legend

4 months ago

i'm somewhat confused by "The match came into question due to infrequent payments from the Levante players". Why would payments be coming "from" the Levante players? I assume a typo.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 months ago

Let’s wait til the outcome of the trial before calling anyone a dirty bastard etc...

But ....I would say that it’s very strange any prosecution wiukd take someone to court if not sufficient evidence against them....
I’m my experience 99% of those taken to court are guilty - some may get off on technicalities etc but they were guilty.
The ones who are innocent wouldn’t get as far as being taken to an actual trial
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Remember the time you called me out for Jose dodging tax Snoops? Jumped to the multi millionaire managers defence.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... t-13852395

He probably paid the outstanding cash because he just couldn't be arsed to prove he didn't steal it in court.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 months ago

[quote="Lazarus"]Remember the time you called me out for Jose dodging tax Snoops? Jumped to the multi millionaire managers defence.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... t-13852395

He probably paid the outstanding cash because he just couldn't be arsed to prove he didn't steal it in court.[/quote

From What I read it’s totally different to that lol
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018