Mata

Manchester United chat
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

He has a nice first touch when finishing.Played well tonight.
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

pint vulger wrote:He has a nice first touch when finishing.Played well tonight.
It needed to be. it was his only touch.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:It isn't even 135 games either because he rarely completes a full 90 minutes

If you add up the minutes he misses when he's subbed, the 15 mins here, 20 mins there, and added on the goals and assists he would inevitable get, then his stats would be even better
Apparently Wayne got a goal at some point this season, so I don't know
why you're banging on about Mata.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Three sad posts. I'm just going to block you. Because you don't even say anything inciteful in your non Rooney slagging.

You are the weakest cunt, goodbye!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
dozer
Legend

2 years ago

I don't rate Mata so much. He's good but not quite a top player.
Having said that I think he's been much better this season for us.

He's a number 10, so he won't fit in Jose's 4-3-3 system so I guess he'll never be a regular for us.

He's no where near as good as KDB, Silva, Ozil or Coutinho for example.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

:)) :)) :))

Aye, champions league winner, Europa league winner, World Cup winner, euro winner, two fa cups, premier league asssist leader, player of the tournament at under 21 euros, goal every four games for us despite being a 10 on the right who never finishes a game, 150 goals and assists in 307 appearances all round, including loads as a sub.

Aye he's not a top player like, fuckin shite!
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Bang on, Zebs. He goes about his business quietly as well, which is probably why he's unappreciated by some.
dozer
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote::)) :)) :))

Aye, champions league winner, Europa league winner, World Cup winner, euro winner, two fa cups, premier league asssist leader, player of the tournament at under 21 euros, goal every four games for us despite being a 10 on the right who never finishes a game, 150 goals and assists in 307 appearances all round, including loads as a sub.

Aye he's not a top player like, fuckin shite!
I said he's decent but not a top player. There's a reason Jose doesn't pick him for the big games. Like fergie with berba, Jose just doesn't fancy mata so much. He's playing because of rotation.

And if he was so good how come he's not even first choice among people here? People prefer Martial, zlatan, pogba and mkhitaryan.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Because he's a natural 10 and we don't play with one?

And Jose likes pace from his supporting wide players hence why we had to put up with Rashford on the right until Mickey T was ready.

That's like saying Ole wasn't a top player because Cole and Yorke had a telepathic connection and were first choice.
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

3 year deal for Mata.

Edit: thanks for moving to the right thread.