Victor Lindelof

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

So... what do you lot reckon?

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Featu ... ED5D21947E

Could this be our new Vidic/Ferdinand, Palister/Bruce, Stam/Johnsen???

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2274 ... he-epl-era

Wouldn't mind that top pair again...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

Apparently he's not great in the air, but is a good passer and intercepts the ball well. We have 2 Rio style players rather than a Vidic style.
Is he pacy? We'll need him running fast and sliding all over the place when Shaw goes missing on the left.
Davel
First Teamer

dozer wrote:Apparently he's not great in the air, but is a good passer and intercepts the ball well. We have 2 Rio style players rather than a Vidic style.
Is he pacy? We'll need him running fast and sliding all over the place when Shaw goes missing on the left.

Sounds like a re-badged BLIND to me, If he`s slow he is pointless
bman2
Legend

I don't think I've ever seen him play. Jose's judgment on CBs is hard to question though, so I'm optimistic.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

bman2 wrote:I don't think I've ever seen him play. Jose's judgment on CBs is hard to question though, so I'm optimistic.
Aye, that's something he had in common with Ferguson... an eye for top class centre halves...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davel
First Teamer

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
bman2 wrote:I don't think I've ever seen him play. Jose's judgment on CBs is hard to question though, so I'm optimistic.
Aye, that's something he had in common with Ferguson... an eye for top class centre halves...
yeah alf remember a certain john oshit i remember fergie stating oshit and smalling are the long term future at OT.(or was it jonny evans) shit looks the same when floating :)

Mou works off size, fergie was just lucky but anything is better than the dutch cheese.
and i meen anything
Just done some research on this guy he is fast, real fast, just what we need to replace captain slow cheese.
Last edited by Davel 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Snoopcousins
Legend

Davel wrote:
dozer wrote:Apparently he's not great in the air, but is a good passer and intercepts the ball well. We have 2 Rio style players rather than a Vidic style.

Sounds like a re-badged BLIND to me, If he`s slow he is pointless
? I'd heard he was quick....
And Bailly isn't like Rio at all, Bailly is more like Vidic (a bit reckless at times) and Lindt can mop up and start attacks
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Davel wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
yeah alf remember a certain john oshit i remember fergie stating oshit and smalling are the long term future at OT.(or was it jonny evans) shit looks the same when floating :)

Mou works off size, fergie was just lucky but anything is better than the dutch cheese.
and i meen anything
Just done some research on this guy he is fast, real fast, just what we need to replace captain slow cheese.
Oh ffs... show me one manager who doesn't have a few dud signings in his closet... Ferguson had more than his share, but for centre backs, his record is pretty good... I remember a fair few Wallys on this forum, pissing and moaning that we'd been done, after a few games of our new signings Vidic and Evra...
pint vulger
First Teamer

Welcome to Manchester ,try a pint in Alberts Schloss.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

no cunt who saw oshea in his first year didn't think he was a future captain and legend tbf
lkhm

hoofing