Victor Lindelof

Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

bman2 wrote:I find it very hard to judge a CB individually, they can look so different playing with different players under different managers. Lindelof seems to have different qualities, more of a ball player. I'm not bothered that he's not a starting option yet, early days and all that. You clearly need more than 2 CBs. And if we go three at the back, he might be just the job, we wouldn't want three lumps who can hardly pass back there.
Yea agree, and tbf gotta hustvtrustbat this stage that Jose has judged him pretty well -enough to make him his first defensive signing for us....
Ok he may not work out ...but there must be something to him
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote:
bman2 wrote:I find it very hard to judge a CB individually, they can look so different playing with different players under different managers. Lindelof seems to have different qualities, more of a ball player. I'm not bothered that he's not a starting option yet, early days and all that. You clearly need more than 2 CBs. And if we go three at the back, he might be just the job, we wouldn't want three lumps who can hardly pass back there.
Yea agree, and tbf gotta hustvtrustbat this stage that Jose has judged him pretty well -enough to make him his first defensive signing for us....
:-\

What the fuck was that?

Did your missus just smack you upside the head right in the middle of typing?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
:-\

What the fuck was that?

Did your missus just smack you upside the head right in the middle of typing?
Lol- early morning typing before coffee!

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I don't know who this hustvtrustbat is but he sounds good, would suit 3 at the back IMO
redzebs
Legend

With Fosu looking like he was gonna be our back up rwb and with Jose saying Lindelof ain't ready but he'll get a go against Basel and with him saying Jones literally needs constant care and even now is playing with an ankle injury,

I wouldn't go hoping for three at the back anytime soon, especially when Jose has to play a 2 upfront and not a 3 behind a 2 so pace, fluidity, I genuinely think he'd pick Fellani and Lakaku until Zlatans back.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

redzebs wrote:With Fosu looking like he was gonna be our back up rwb and with Jose saying Lindelof ain't ready but he'll get a go against Basel and with him saying Jones literally needs constant care and even now is playing with an ankle injury,

I wouldn't go hoping for three at the back anytime soon, especially when Jose has to play a 2 upfront and not a 3 behind a 2 so pace, fluidity, I genuinely think he'd pick Fellani and Lakaku until Zlatans back.
No way will Fellaini be a starter lol

If he is I'll be on the Jose out bandwagon

redzebs
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote:
redzebs wrote:With Fosu looking like he was gonna be our back up rwb and with Jose saying Lindelof ain't ready but he'll get a go against Basel and with him saying Jones literally needs constant care and even now is playing with an ankle injury,

Telling you mate, if we played a proper two upfront lol
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

http://www.goal.com/en/news/man-utd-sla ... b3qv9tuz6v

Fuck sake... another WAG, who reckons her opinion needs to be heard, who really should just shut the fuck up... "a disgusting amount of money"??? She should tell that to one of the fans just below her "luxury box", who have to work like fuck to pay for a seat, to watch her boyfriend sit on the bench earning a disgusting amount of money...

"And if you don’t buy one you’re considered to be a loser. But having a box is wonderful because you have your own waiter."

Fuck off!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote:

Fellani is literally our number 8 creative midfielder until a Pogbas back hahahaha, I told you, granted I thought he'd be upfront in a 3 at the back which he would but he's Jose's Pogba back up lol. Are you going Jose out yet?

I'm not but I told you this would happen! He loves him!
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fuck. Me.

I always thought Jose could spot a centre half...