Victor Lindelof

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
pint vulger
Legend
Posts: 2046
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Re: Victor Lindelof

Postby pint vulger » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:24 pm

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
pint vulger wrote:Why do you have to use foul language Alf , Mr Lindleov will not be getting the best impressions of Manchester.


"Foul language"???

This from the dickhead who thinks "Chink" is acceptable?

You are right though... I swear too much...

Need to work on that...

Alf is going to turn a new leaf... enough with the fuckin swearing...

A for the upteemth time ,i said he was going for a 'chinky ' it was and others you said the other word not me .Oh Btw is Kraut ok ?
At least i have chastised you into using acceptable language ,finally.

User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 3714
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:22 pm

Re: Victor Lindelof

Postby swampash » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:23 pm

...it's okay with the wife, who's German, and uses the term herself.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...

User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 3714
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:22 pm

Re: Victor Lindelof

Postby swampash » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:26 pm

...and check this pint
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... uling.html
...you little stirrer you...!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...

pint vulger
Legend
Posts: 2046
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Re: Victor Lindelof

Postby pint vulger » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:16 pm

:D very best wishes to Mrs Swampenstiener :D
swampash wrote:...it's okay with the wife, who's German, and uses the term herself.

In summary use common sense :D :D :D

User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:47 am

Re: Victor Lindelof

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:13 pm

Snoopcousins wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
pint vulger wrote:Why do you have to use foul language Alf , Mr Lindleov will not be getting the best impressions of Manchester.


"Foul language"???

This from the dickhead who thinks "Chink" is acceptable?

You are right though... I swear too much...

Need to work on that...

Alf is going to turn a new leaf... enough with the fuckin swearing...


We need to make this place somewhere our kids would be proud of... :)


Good luck with that... even Ed is ashamed of this place...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4116
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Victor Lindelof

Postby Snoopcousins » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:32 pm

swampash wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
pint vulger wrote:Why do you have to use foul language Alf , Mr Lindleov will not be getting the best impressions of Manchester.


"Foul language"???

This from the dickhead who thinks "Chink" is acceptable?

You are right though... I swear too much...

Need to work on that...

Alf is going to turn a new leaf... enough with the fuckin swearing...


We need to make this place somewhere our kids would be proud of... :)

Fuck off...


Fuck off yourself ....sarcasm is lost on some people....actually thinking I was serious ffs
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 10794
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:16 am

Re: Victor Lindelof

Postby Lazarus » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Snoopcousins wrote:
swampash wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
pint vulger wrote:Why do you have to use foul language Alf , Mr Lindleov will not be getting the best impressions of Manchester.


"Foul language"???

This from the dickhead who thinks "Chink" is acceptable?

You are right though... I swear too much...

Need to work on that...

Alf is going to turn a new leaf... enough with the fuckin swearing...


We need to make this place somewhere our kids would be proud of... :)

Fuck off...


Fuck off yourself ....sarcasm is lost on some people....actually thinking I was serious ffs



:-?
"?"

User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 3714
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:22 pm

Re: Victor Lindelof

Postby swampash » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Snoopcousins wrote:
swampash wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
pint vulger wrote:Why do you have to use foul language Alf , Mr Lindleov will not be getting the best impressions of Manchester.


"Foul language"???

This from the dickhead who thinks "Chink" is acceptable?

You are right though... I swear too much...

Need to work on that...

Alf is going to turn a new leaf... enough with the fuckin swearing...


We need to make this place somewhere our kids would be proud of... :)

Fuck off...


Fuck off yourself ....sarcasm is lost on some people....actually thinking I was serious ffs

Now you're missing my attempt at irony...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...

zzzzzds
First Teamer
Posts: 327
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:47 am

Re: Victor Lindelof

Postby zzzzzds » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:05 pm

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
pint vulger wrote:Why do you have to use foul language Alf , Mr Lindleov will not be getting the best impressions of Manchester.


"Foul language"???

This from the dickhead who thinks "Chink" is acceptable?

You are right though... I swear too much...

Need to work on that...

Alf is going to turn a new leaf... enough with the fuckin swearing...


Don't stop the swearing Alf, people might see it as a chink in your armour.......

User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 18223
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Re: Victor Lindelof

Postby Sid » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:41 pm

When grown men act like kids


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron

Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Birthday

No birthdays today

Contact Us