Lukaku signs for 75m

Manchester United chat
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Bbc breaking signs for Utd £75 ,you heatd it here first.
m hope to get it done before USA trip
Apparently was always no1 target
Rooney NOT part of the deal
Utd have informed RM no interest in Morrata
Last edited by pint vulger on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

pint vulger wrote:Bbc breaking signs for Utd £75
m hope to get it done before USA trip
Apparently was always no1 target
Rooney NOT part of the deal
Utd have informed RM no interest in Morrata
Not seen anything confirming this... looks on though... hope to fuck this is true... he's not my preferred choice, but I'd prefer this to getting fucked around by Perez... Now hopefully, Morata spits his dummy, blaming Perez for holding him back...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 year ago

Not sure about this one. I've seen him look dynamite, and seen him look bobbins. Not sure he's done enough in big games to be a leading striker for a top side. He'll need to find another level.

I think we'll still try to sign Morata, but it becomes less urgent and strengthen's our negotiating position.
senna
Legend

1 year ago

We need both. Replacing Zlatan is not enough.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Not sure about this one. I've seen him look dynamite, and seen him look bobbins. Not sure he's done enough in big games to be a leading striker for a top side. He'll need to find another level.

I think we'll still try to sign Morata, but it becomes less urgent and strengthen's our negotiating position.
Can't see the point in both... they're too similar... big, strong, direct centre forwards... they wouldn't compliment each other, just get in each others way...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
jason_uk
First Teamer

1 year ago

Yea, this is an exciting bit of news. But I think it's far from a done deal, hes not signed, and i think it will force Chelseas hand.
At same time I like the fact that it's 2 fingers up to perez as well for messing about with morata deal as well.
Lukaku is a beast when on fire, so it'll be a case of making sure he is on form for mourinho if we get him!
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

I have seen on the websphere that Utd have informed Madrid they have no interest in Moratta ,have to say ( probably because i have seen little of him) i never really fancied him.
RL is a beast right up Joses street can play effitively on his own or with a partner.It has to be the best Possible option,like I said yesterday hes knows the league ,is settled locally,knows the manager,looks like hes pally with Pogba,scores goals ,big at both ends,athletic.
Him and Fellani up front will be a partnership.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Not sure about this one. I've seen him look dynamite, and seen him look bobbins. Not sure he's done enough in big games to be a leading striker for a top side. He'll need to find another level.

Can't see the point in both... they're too similar... big, strong, direct centre forwards... they wouldn't compliment each other, just get in each others way...
Fair point, but from what I've seen and heard of Morata he runs the channels and drops deep. I think he's a little more varied than Lukaku. Also, with us being in the CL as well as the championship, I wonder whether Mourinho would go into the season with just 1 physical type of forward. I could be wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me if Morata rocked up too.
fat maradona
First Teamer

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Disagree, they aren't similar at all. Morata is a lot more mobile and can play the flanks too, if needed. Lukaku is a straight forward traditional striker. We need both. We need 4 good strikers, with Martial and Rashford being the other two, to be able to challenge properly this season.

Hopefully Lukaku will be a lot more consistent with us and take the opportunity to elevate himself into the world class striker bracket.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

fat maradona wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Disagree, they aren't similar at all. Morata is a lot more mobile and can play the flanks too, if needed. Lukaku is a straight forward traditional striker. We need both. We need 4 good strikers, with Martial and Rashford being the other two, to be able to challenge properly this season.

Hopefully Lukaku will be a lot more consistent with us and take the opportunity to elevate himself into the world class striker bracket.
Sids gonna come on and say "ah but he's nearly 24 so baisically he's nearly 30" etc
So is he not just a year or two older than Martial?
You can't argue with Lukakus numbers esp playing for a mid table team
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018