[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Lukaku signs for 75m - United Rant

Lukaku signs for 75m

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
pint vulger
Legend

Lukaku signs for 75m

Postby pint vulger » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:11 am

Bbc breaking signs for Utd £75 ,you heatd it here first.
m hope to get it done before USA trip
Apparently was always no1 target
Rooney NOT part of the deal
Utd have informed RM no interest in Morrata
Last edited by pint vulger on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Re: Lukaku

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:32 am

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

Re: Lukaku signs for 75m

Postby ashleyfuckingyoung » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 am

Not sure about this one. I've seen him look dynamite, and seen him look bobbins. Not sure he's done enough in big games to be a leading striker for a top side. He'll need to find another level.

I think we'll still try to sign Morata, but it becomes less urgent and strengthen's our negotiating position.

senna
Legend

Postby senna » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:40 am

We need both. Replacing Zlatan is not enough.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:41 am

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

jason_uk
First Teamer

Postby jason_uk » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:41 am

Yea, this is an exciting bit of news. But I think it's far from a done deal, hes not signed, and i think it will force Chelseas hand.
At same time I like the fact that it's 2 fingers up to perez as well for messing about with morata deal as well.
Lukaku is a beast when on fire, so it'll be a case of making sure he is on form for mourinho if we get him!

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:47 am

I have seen on the websphere that Utd have informed Madrid they have no interest in Moratta ,have to say ( probably because i have seen little of him) i never really fancied him.
RL is a beast right up Joses street can play effitively on his own or with a partner.It has to be the best Possible option,like I said yesterday hes knows the league ,is settled locally,knows the manager,looks like hes pally with Pogba,scores goals ,big at both ends,athletic.
Him and Fellani up front will be a partnership.

ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

Postby ashleyfuckingyoung » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:02 am

fat maradona
First Teamer

Postby fat maradona » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:08 am

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:22 am